What's your safe word?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Emma

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

We have two. I will say minime. Which is 'no' in latin. use this one when I need to stop and can't continue. This is usually used when I am being punished and need Him to stop. My Master came up with this one because he gets really into it and is afraid he will hurt me.

Just wondering but say you're being punished and you do feel its hurting too much but that is the intention of your master then what would happen with the safeword? Like i can understand the need if its something that is causing some kind of distress but what about just plain hurting? Ive never used a safeword and I was being punished through before for a really long time and I was screaming and crying and begging him to stop and at the time I really thought I couldnt take it (dont get me wrong I was enjoying it too, ha) and I think if i had a safeword I probably would have used it? However, afterwards he said he was intending to hurt me that much as a punishment so like what would be the procedure then if a safeword was used?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

A couple of weeks ago, I was playing with a vanilla guy who turned out to have a very ticklish body. I immediately set about nibbling everywhere and tickle torturing him, which got him practically into hysterics. His face was buried in his pillow trying to smother the shrieks he was making. Suddenly he shouted "Periwinkle!" Somewhat confused, I stopped and said "Is that a safe word?" and he said "I think so. It's the only thing I could come up with."

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

A couple of weeks ago, I was playing with a vanilla guy who turned out to have a very ticklish body. I immediately set about nibbling everywhere and tickle torturing him, which got him practically into hysterics. His face was buried in his pillow trying to smother the shrieks he was making. Suddenly he shouted "Periwinkle!" Somewhat confused, I stopped and said "Is that a safe word?" and he said "I think so. It's the only thing I could come up with."

I hope I'm not the only one laughing at this. If I laughed any harder I might be in tears. lol.

I can relate to the vanilla guy. I am also ticklish - espically my feet, but I think it more I don't like my feet touched. Anyway I have to ask -- if the vanilla guy was being tickled so intensely, instead of creating his own safeword "Periwinkle" (which I also find the word itself hillarious) why didn't he just cry out "Uncle?" Isn't that what most children are raised to say when tickling is too much? lol.

Fileboom Premium Account

Dom-me

That got me a good chuckle too! How random is 'Periwinkle'?! I dont know how u didnt crack up at him Sebastian, I would have given the moment lol.

"Uncle" must be an American thing. Down here most kids are raised to say "F*ck off!" or "Piss off"... had a three year old come into my store today absolutely going banannas at his father and even he, at 3, was screaming "f*ck you!" at him...

Anyway, back to topic...

Fileboom Premium Account