What's your safe word?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So, I'm plum fresh new to BDSM, but after my boyfriend and I had been telling eachother our darker fantasies and started doing some more rough foreplay, I thought there should be a safeword... And I had the brilliant idea of making the safeword be "safeword." You can't really forget it!!

I also brought up the color system to my boyfriend- he said "Oh, that sounds cool... Except let's use banana, grapefruit and peas!" (or something along those lines)... which since we both have bad memories that might ruin the point of a safeword.

I have a tilted cervix, so I've had to tell him to stop fucking me a lot... And he often gets a bit *too* into spanking, and when I'm not into it, I actually notice the pain. In this case, he usually stops when I say "ouch!" and pull away, or "MOTHER FUCKER!!!" LOL. But "stop" and "no" aren't really things that work for me, since our first real venture included a lot of me saying "No, Daddy, no!" He's showed an interest in submission, too, and I just want to make sure he knows I will stop whenever he needs me to, since he's somewhat timid to try it. His kinkier fantasies include some face-riding, so unless I want to be bit/thrown, I'm going to have to figure out what works as a non-verbal safeword. I'll ask him about possibly using a toy.

We've also always had a "keep going" or "more" signal... We scratch at eachother in a "Gimme, gimme" motion. No idea how we got to doing this, but it works. So when I'm saying "No, please stop!" and scratching at the same time, he knows I mean I want him to punish me more:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Don_of_Iniquity

Just out of pure unadulterated curiosity I was wonder what other's safe words are, or if you have another way to tell your partner to stop (drop toy like OLP).
I have only used the color system and that was about 100 years ago. ;)
---------
W/we do not use safe words. My girl depends on Me to know, because she will not say no. And I do know -- by the look in her eyes, her body language, the tone in her voice, when she has reached her limit.
-------

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

You don't give her a way to stop if she needs to, and you can't see? What if she's in a way that you can't see her eyes, her body language is lying, etc?

We rarely use safewords, we actually use them most for breaking a roleplay type scene to set something straight, because like you, we usually do not need them. But that doesn't mean they're not always there, in case something happens.

Fileboom Premium Account