What do call your top/get called?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am now more confident with addressing my master as 'master', or 'mistress' when he tarts up as a woman ;) Otherwise, it's the same as before, degrading names like cunt, bastard etc. when fighting :D

It's very rarely I address anyone by name. For some reason, I just don't like doing that :confused: When I first met my master online, I would address him by his forum nickname, which is the name I associate with him now; I have never used his real name, as far as I can remember. He calls me either Puppy, Pup or my real name, and on the rare occasion, an abbrviation of another forum nickame of mine.

Oh, he also calls me 'babes', both within, and outside of our games. It is sweet and endearing when we are 'us', but when he addresses me as such while portraying master/mistress, it takes on a somewhat sinister feel, for me at least... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I gave my sub a new name. He knows that when I call him Alex, I'm expecting a submissive response. I look at it as creating a psychological space in which he can't be the person he is with everyone else, and it's an expression of my control over him. Have other people done this sort of thing?

Yes. GreyMac is my online Master and when he wants to start a scene he refers to me as PrettyOne and then I know the scene is over when he calls me by my first name. Hearing him call me PrettyOne lets me know what is expected.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account