What do call your top/get called?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by bluelagoon1988, Jul 31, 2009.

1. I'm just curious what everybody's names are for their tops or bottoms and vice versa. I decided I wasnt comfortable yet with 'Master' so we settled for 'Sir' and he calls me babe when I am good and disappointing when im naughty haha *evil grin*
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

i have this relationship with my girlfriend and we just call each other our names
    (I don't feel good when she's calling me master or I'm calling her mistress don't know why...)
  3. Are you 24/7? I feel like I am letting Sir know I am ready for play by calling him such. Maybe thats just me though...
  4. I'm still shy about using words like master or sir, but I do try when I can. Usually, though, I only address him during fights, with names like cunt and shit and bastard :D

He does the same for me when I'm bad :( , but the rest of the time he calls me Puppy :)
  5. priya

priya New Member

I call Him "Master", plain and simple. He usually refers to me as "Toy", and sometimes "Slut". Aside from that, i am called by a gamut of names, but these two are regulars.

In public, though, we use first names, unless otherwise specified by Master.
  6. master jey

master jey Moderator

well...we are leaving together :)
  7. Naughty Neena

Naughty Neena Member

somes times i get babe - sometimes i get sexy - sometimes sexy bitch - depends on his frame of mind
  8. master jey, are you in constant play then? Is there some signal or phrase you use to signify"game on?"
  9. master jey

master jey Moderator

no we don't have signal sometimes i tell her baby i wanna play or something like this
  10. oh ok, its always nice to know how others do it for some creative inspiration :)
  11. I call the wife hun, she calls me baby...then when we are ready for some fun time I will call her slave or kitty. She will refer to me as Sir. If I am in the submissive state, then I call her Ma'am.
  12. Hopehavoc

Hopehavoc Member

I refer to her as Mistress quite often...even when we're not really...uh...playing the roles so to speak. Like, in public I call her Mistress sometimes.

She calls me Kitty pretty much all the time. Also we use the standard "honey", "baby", "sweety", "dear", "darling" sometimes she calls me "Jim Dear" and I call her "Darling" Like from the movie Lady and the Tramp.

Otherwise, in role, it's Mistress and Kitty. Hehehe...unless I'm fucking her real good, then she says "Mine" a lot and calls me by my first name...which is really hot. "Oh my baby, oh my kitty. Mine all mine and nobody elses" hehehe....
  13. Nyx

Nyx Member

Outside of play he's my teddy and I'm his kitten. :p

During play he's my master, and I'm his slave. At first we did Sir and servant until he became more comfortable with the idea of being adressed as master. I also get called 'fuck toy', 'slut' and 'princess' depending!

I also like to tell my master he's all mine!
  14. monocrome

monocrome Member

i call the people i am generally submissive to and/or "addressing" "Mr. _____." Sir is a bit more special for me. i called the man i was with Sir or my Director (as he was the director of my actions). He called me "<insert my name>slave" (as like a one word, new name), "my girl" (or some variation "my sweet girl" etc.), and "my gem among stones." I had one dom that liked to call me his toy. i liked that very much, sexually speaking.
  15. This is great, thanks all for contributing. I like Sir but am not loving it, looking for a name that feels more appropriate to me. He suggested Master but I'm not comfortable yet so thanks for all the great input! In case anybody was wondering, finally becoming who I am has filled me with so much ambition and happiness that I am spilling out into every area of my life, so I do plan to help the survival of this forum haha. That's why I've been posting like there's no manana...:p