What do call your top/get called?

Hopehavoc

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I refer to her as Mistress quite often...even when we're not really...uh...playing the roles so to speak. Like, in public I call her Mistress sometimes.

She calls me Kitty pretty much all the time. Also we use the standard "honey", "baby", "sweety", "dear", "darling" sometimes she calls me "Jim Dear" and I call her "Darling" Like from the movie Lady and the Tramp.

Otherwise, in role, it's Mistress and Kitty. Hehehe...unless I'm fucking her real good, then she says "Mine" a lot and calls me by my first name...which is really hot. "Oh my baby, oh my kitty. Mine all mine and nobody elses" hehehe....

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Nyx

Outside of play he's my teddy and I'm his kitten. :p

During play he's my master, and I'm his slave. At first we did Sir and servant until he became more comfortable with the idea of being adressed as master. I also get called 'fuck toy', 'slut' and 'princess' depending!

I also like to tell my master he's all mine!

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

i call the people i am generally submissive to and/or "addressing" "Mr. _____." Sir is a bit more special for me. i called the man i was with Sir or my Director (as he was the director of my actions). He called me "<insert my name>slave" (as like a one word, new name), "my girl" (or some variation "my sweet girl" etc.), and "my gem among stones." I had one dom that liked to call me his toy. i liked that very much, sexually speaking.

Fileboom Premium Account

This is great, thanks all for contributing. I like Sir but am not loving it, looking for a name that feels more appropriate to me. He suggested Master but I'm not comfortable yet so thanks for all the great input! In case anybody was wondering, finally becoming who I am has filled me with so much ambition and happiness that I am spilling out into every area of my life, so I do plan to help the survival of this forum haha. That's why I've been posting like there's no manana...:p

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

My slaves and subs call me Sir. I guess its a military thing, but sir is the first and last words out of their mouths whenever they speak to me, and Ma'am is the first and last when the speak to my wife. Subs who slip up are disciplined, Slaves who slip up, get the others disciplined along with them.

And since I know you're going to ask, yes, we live a 24/7 lifestyle.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

My slaves and subs call me Sir. I guess its a military thing, but sir is the first and last words out of their mouths whenever they speak to me, and Ma'am is the first and last when the speak to my wife. Subs who slip up are disciplined, Slaves who slip up, get the others disciplined along with them.

I find your life endlessly fascinating, oh to be a fly on that wall. ;)

When not playing I am hun and he is sweetheart, dear or daddy. I know its playtime when he starts a sentence but calling me 'woman' and then after that it is any kind a degrading term, I call him sir most times but a lot I just say yes, no and please alone.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Bluelagoon,
'Mister' is a good in-between name. More special than first names but not so rigorous and stylized as 'Master' or quite as formal as 'Sir'. My wife and I are not 24/7 so our play is usually set off by me telling her to change into specific outfits. lingerie, boots, bustiers, "The Red Heels", etc and the leather cuffs and collar. I'll usually have a general scenario in mind and we go from there by how it feels. sometimes she's already dressed in her 'play clothes' when I get home. that's a little topping from the bottom I don't mind. ;>)

Fileboom Premium Account