What do call your top/get called?

Sub4Life

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I call My Master by his name, unless I have been bad, then it is Master, or Sir when he feels like. It is basically up to him, but he is really into me saying his name, especially in bed, so unless I am specifically instructed other wise, or I am being punished, in which I HAVE to call him Master, than we stick with names, but I love calling him Master and Sir. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

needlefreak33

Mistress is the title that my dominant partner prefers. She will let me call Her either Mistress or Ma'am, but she prefers Mistress.

We've only recently entered into a more 24/7 type dynamic and restrict our title usage to when we're in private, like many of you. She doesn't require me to address Her as Mistress at all times yet but her actions make it clear when the time is appropriate. At these times I am to answer all questions using Her title.

Fileboom Premium Account

RiaKitten

My fiance and I switch roles a lot, though I am mostly the "dom" I will only be called Master while playing and Dear outside of play. Though I am female I have a lot of negative feelings about the words Mistress or Ma'am but to each his own. And I call him Slave, Naughty Boy, or by name. When we reverse roles though I call him Sir or Master and he calls me Kitten, Sex Kitten or Slave.

Fileboom Premium Account

Mmmmm that sounds delicious RiaKitten, I very much like endearing names that can be used in a negative way with the right tone of voice. I get a little weak in the knees when I'm called 'little one' even by people I don't know. Not in a sexual way but just that it for some reason puts me in my place. That and being called by my full name rather than my much shorter nickname.

Fileboom Premium Account

I get a little weak in the knees when I'm called 'little one' even by people I don't know.

Touche. I'm 150% with you on that one. I'm big into being called names (whore, slut, bitch, etc), but call me "little one" and you've got me. No question about it.

That being said, I really get off on calling my Dom/Top/whathaveyou "Daddy". I swear, I don't have Daddy issues, but I think something about the connotation of being both a strong authoritative and caring/loving figure turns me on beyond belief. My most successful relationships thus far (which, mind you, is not saying much) have been with a "Daddy Dom"

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: