Toys?

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

there is a pair of vibrating panties or maybe an egg that you can 'text' from your cell phone and it signals it to go off for a set amount of time, like the wireless remote but its popular for long distance couples....just a thought :)

my thought exactly. an insertable egg that has text features. its a little expensive, usually running it at around 90 to 150 dollars but well worth it. second would be a radio controlled using with a common frequency, so that when she is near certain appliances it goes off... then you could simply call and tell her to go stand by the copier or whatever...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

my thought exactly. an insertable egg that has text features. its a little expensive, usually running it at around 90 to 150 dollars but well worth it. second would be a radio controlled using with a common frequency, so that when she is near certain appliances it goes off... then you could simply call and tell her to go stand by the copier or whatever...

Where do you get these? I've got to let my Master know about them. Maybe I'll get one for a birthday gift! *excited squeal*

Fileboom Premium Account

Malelesbian

Use some imagination...

[:pSIZE="3"]To the point of the original post, I think this topic has strayed a bit. He asked for something she could insert at work that would drive her crazy or get her wiggly. I LOVE doing this kind of stuff to my wife. You can't insert an 8" rabbit vibe at work, and obviously, wireless remote panties aren't something she can insert either. Both are fine, but I don't think this is what the boy is looking for.

As for things SHE can do herself at work and feel excited/humiliated/whatever, you have countless options. The old standard Ben-Wa balls can be carried in a purse and inserted on command, and these will fill her up and move around a bit when she walks. Bear in mind, all insertables at work will require very snug panties with an ample crotch to keep her from losing whatever's stuffed in there! As some have suggested, have her bring a larger butt plug and put it in her p#ssy, not her rump - get a silicone one, they never go bad and won't irritate her with prolonged "use." Try and find one that's heavy - the more weight she's conscious of, the more self-conscious she'll be. We live near New Orleans, so inserting a large string of plastic Mardi Gras beads can also be very interesting. She really likes having a long set of beads inside her and then I very slowly pull them out once she's home, letting each one pull upward across her clit as they leave.

Don't spring for the wireless undies, make HER do the work. Try this: have her put a plain old egg vibe w/cord and controller in her purse before she leaves home, along with a small roll of medical tape. At the appointed time, call her at work and tell her to go insert the plug/balls/beads/whatever, AND then she is to tape the bullet vibe onto her clitoris and stuff the controller into her panties and tape it in place as well. She has to wear it home like this to show you her work and she'll be very conscious of the tapework and be presumably humbled and nervous about doing this in the restroom at work and possible bulges under her clothes. You can ten tell her when and for how long to make it buzz, demanding to hear it over the phone by having her hold the receiver down to her crotch. If you can't hear it, then she gets punished that evening - win/win!

Another very simple thing I've had my wife do, especially on days when she's wearing dress slacks at the office, is to bring several pairs of her panties she's worn through the week out of the dirty clothes to work in her purse. On command, she has to roll one pair up and shove it into the panties she's wearing, which tends to make her look like she has a "package" if anyone's staring - makes her very uneasy. The ideal situation calls for three pair of panties - she inserts the other two in each cup of her bra, thus making her boobs bigger than when she arrived at work and causing her to worry about a "lumpy appearance.

There are no limits, use your imagination and have fun! [/SIZE]:)

Fileboom Premium Account

pepeluism

You are obviously more interested in a "pleasure" toy than a "punishment" toy, but just in case you are interested, I have seen those "dog training collars" modified to be used on the vagina. I have only seen it in action very briefly in a demonstration.

It was done by the same guy who modified one of those trainers to be strapped around the testicles. One of my mistresses bought one and uses it on me once in a while.

There is no queston those are effective. If I'm wearing one of those, I am the most pleasing slave ever. A shock to the balls is probably the most painful thing I've ever experienced. I imagine the same goes for vagina.

Fileboom Premium Account

Are their any toys i could use for my sub, something i could get her to insert at work and will drive her crazy. Obviously it can be a big battery operated machine, but something discrete. Any ideas would be appreciated.

i know it has been mentioned 2-3 times already in this thread, so i apologize in advance, but yes- butt plugs are perhaps the best public play toy! A butt plug can be worn for increasingly longer periods of time, and can go anywhere- to bed, work, school, running errands, traveling, Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners =P, even while swimming or exercising!
Plugs are very popular- every human being can use them, and they allow the utmost discretion for the wearer. Only you and your plugged up sub will know that dirty little secret.
A butt plug is especially good for teaching a submissive a powerful lesson. Send her to work plugged just for the heck of it and monitor how it modifies her behavior. i should know... it worked for me. i go to work plugged, and i must admit that it works wonders on my patience. i am much more friendlier and relaxed. After all, it is difficult to get angry at someone when you're filled with a plug. It helps to remind of my duty to always work diligently and obey whether i am at home or at work.
As an added humiliation factor, you could make her wear a butt plug harness. You may also lock it on to ensure that it will not come out without your permission. Just an idea.

Peace,
Mistress Taryn's Slave

Fileboom Premium Account