Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Txmstr, Aug 23, 2009.

  1. Txmstr

    Txmstr New Member

    Click here for more.
    Are their any toys i could use for my sub, something i could get her to insert at work and will drive her crazy. Obviously it can be a big battery operated machine, but something discrete. Any ideas would be appreciated.
  2. Sub4Life

    Sub4Life Member

    Click here for more.
    I cant say anything about toys, because my Master isnt really that big into toys, but he calls me up , no matter where I am and will order me to find a place to masterbate for him, you could call her at work, and do that... Just a suggestion. It really turns Him on...
  3. Txmstr

    Txmstr New Member

    Click here for more.
    I have done that, she likes it too much :) I am looking for something that will make her squirm as she walks across the room. I though i have heard of such toys. One that will rub together or something as she walks. I have no clue what that would be though.

  4. Click here for more.
    Vibrating butt plug maybe, taped/buckled into place if necessary?

  5. Click here for more.
    A butt plug would definitely do the trick. I would suggest one with a rectangular handle because they are more comfortable for extended use (such as at the office, out to dinner, running errands, etc.).

    I'm not sure what the rules are for linking things on this site but here is one choice that I have been looking into for myself:

    Hope this was helpful,


  6. Click here for more.
    there is a pair of vibrating panties or maybe an egg that you can 'text' from your cell phone and it signals it to go off for a set amount of time, like the wireless remote but its popular for long distance couples....just a thought :)
  7. master jey

    master jey Moderator

    Click here for more.
    use but plug buddy
    yes but they are rear
  8. Sub4Life

    Sub4Life Member

    Click here for more.
    My Master comes through and reads my posts...I hope he doesn't get any
  9. J zero

    J zero Member

    Click here for more.
    you can get a pair of panties that has a remote-controlled vibrating peice in it that rubs the clit and you can also get one that has a small peice that inserts into the vagina and vibrates via remote control

    i know for a fact because my ex had one and she always wanted me to use it on her in the same room with her unsuspecting parents :eek:

  10. Click here for more.
    only problem with the remote is you have to be there too....if his sub is at work he cant be there all day too...
  11. Sparrow69

    Sparrow69 Moderator

    Click here for more.
    my thought exactly. an insertable egg that has text features. its a little expensive, usually running it at around 90 to 150 dollars but well worth it. second would be a radio controlled using with a common frequency, so that when she is near certain appliances it goes off... then you could simply call and tell her to go stand by the copier or whatever...

  12. Click here for more.
    Where do you get these? I've got to let my Master know about them. Maybe I'll get one for a birthday gift! *excited squeal*
  13. Txmstr

    Txmstr New Member

    Click here for more.
    I definately like this idea! Where could you get something like this? :D

Share This Page