Toys?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Txmstr, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Txmstr

Txmstr New Member

Are their any toys i could use for my sub, something i could get her to insert at work and will drive her crazy. Obviously it can be a big battery operated machine, but something discrete. Any ideas would be appreciated.

2. Sub4Life

Sub4Life Member

I cant say anything about toys, because my Master isnt really that big into toys, but he calls me up , no matter where I am and will order me to find a place to masterbate for him, you could call her at work, and do that... Just a suggestion. It really turns Him on...

3. Txmstr

Txmstr New Member

I have done that, she likes it too much :) I am looking for something that will make her squirm as she walks across the room. I though i have heard of such toys. One that will rub together or something as she walks. I have no clue what that would be though.

4. Vibrating butt plug maybe, taped/buckled into place if necessary?

5. A butt plug would definitely do the trick. I would suggest one with a rectangular handle because they are more comfortable for extended use (such as at the office, out to dinner, running errands, etc.).

I'm not sure what the rules are for linking things on this site but here is one choice that I have been looking into for myself:

http://smittenkittenonline.com/green-toys/metal-glass-wood-ceramic/romp.html

Hope this was helpful,

PuppyPuppy

6. there is a pair of vibrating panties or maybe an egg that you can 'text' from your cell phone and it signals it to go off for a set amount of time, like the wireless remote but its popular for long distance couples....just a thought :)

7. master jey

master jey Moderator

use but plug buddy
    yes but they are rear

8. Sub4Life

Sub4Life Member

My Master comes through and reads my posts...I hope he doesn't get any ideas...lol

9. J zero

J zero Member

you can get a pair of panties that has a remote-controlled vibrating peice in it that rubs the clit and you can also get one that has a small peice that inserts into the vagina and vibrates via remote control

i know for a fact because my ex had one and she always wanted me to use it on her in the same room with her unsuspecting parents :eek:

10. only problem with the remote is you have to be there too....if his sub is at work he cant be there all day too...

11. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

my thought exactly. an insertable egg that has text features. its a little expensive, usually running it at around 90 to 150 dollars but well worth it. second would be a radio controlled using with a common frequency, so that when she is near certain appliances it goes off... then you could simply call and tell her to go stand by the copier or whatever...

12. Where do you get these? I've got to let my Master know about them. Maybe I'll get one for a birthday gift! *excited squeal*

13. Txmstr

Txmstr New Member

I definately like this idea! Where could you get something like this? :D