need suggestions for discipline!!

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by jimnjen371, Sep 24, 2012.

1. jimnjen371

jimnjen371 Guest

Hi me and my husband have been discussing this for some time now, I want to be the Dom and him my sub he also wants this relationship, but the issues I am having is the punishments.... He enjoys anal play and he also enjoys tasting his own cum.. I like the thought of paddling or using a riding crop on his ass for his conditioning every night or maye once a week to begin!! If I could get any ideas that would be greatly appreciated!! If any Doms on here live in Southern California would love to get together and discuss this in person as well!!
    Thanks in advace for any and all feedback!!

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Have you read the Newcomer's FAQ? It's got a section on discipline vs punishment that might help you.

3. jimnjen371

jimnjen371 Guest

Thank you I have looked threw it but I will definetly look again!!

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. pink.sprinkles2010

pink.sprinkles2010 New Member

Do you have a strap on?
    If so when he is bad make him deep throat it.
    Trust me it is not easy and you can work breath play in to it.

5. Tie him up in the bathtub and turn on the cold water
    Make him lick the dirt off of your shoes
    Use a crop on his ass
    Invest in a "humbler"
    Have him write an essay explaining why he thought it was OK to disobey

6. jimnjen371

jimnjen371 Guest

0I do have a strap on and It is pretty thick so I might have to have him deep throat that bad boy thank you pink.sprinkles2010... Foreverbunny91 I am going to invest in a crop most definetly and that is a pretty good idea tieing him up in the bathtub and turning on the cold water a must try.. thank you so much for your advice will be giving them a try when he gets back from this deployment!!

7. DearElliot

DearElliot Member

We all have our own array of buttons, and which buttons turn him on the most shouldnt be hard to work out. you will see the results right before your eyes. They can range from very light play to having him kneel while being cuckolded. and even forced bi. Start out slow and work your way up, til he says no! Hell no!.