Hitachi Magic Wand Fun

Martello

praefect

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm reading an indepth review right now on the Mark 2, aka Adam and Eve Wand, aka "Zauberstab 2" and the Mark 3, aka "Wicked Wand", aka "Zauberstab 3"

The only real differences are both of them being compatible with 220V power and - wow - being lead free. It looks like it wasn't the cable insulation that got it banned after all, it was all the lead in the electronic components and the lead based solder which prevented that it passed the electronic certification process. I had no idea. Lead. Imagine that. God, I hate the sex toy industry sometimes. Also, they're not supposed to interfere with radio now? Alright...

There are some very minor differences in looks between the original and the Mark 2. And the Mark 3 is black. The power is the same - 624 m/s² (not that this tells me anything), as is the volume - 6.5 Sone or 48 dB. And while the specs given by the manufacturer suggest that the hood and ... thingy over the switch, splash protection or whatever you call it, on the Mark 3 are both made of silicon, they have the smell and feel of rubber. As long as it's not Jelly I can live with that.

Attachments might not be compatible with the Mark 3 since it's head has a 3 mm larger diameter than the Mark 2.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Martello

praefect

The black one is more expensive, about 10 Euros. And the forum link on the test site has all kinds of differences mentioned that the review didn't.

The M3 is much lighter. 450g compared to the 600g of the M2.
This weight reduction comes from parts being made out of plastic that are made out of metal on the M2.
The sound level may be the same, but the frequency of the M3 is much lower, which makes it seem less loud.
The head on the M3 is harder.
It doesn't feel as solid and well made as the M2. For example, it switches to the higher vibration mode before the switch latches into that setting.
The M2 feels more powerful, but not by much.

I'm getting the feeling I should have gone with the M2. More power, more "solid", better build quality... cheaper. It may not be black, but who cares. Not too late yet I suppose.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

praefect

You can't buy the original one anywhere here, but I think I've seen it for 40 - 50 dollars somewhere at one point.

I've seen the M2 for roughly 50 Euros which equals about 70 dollars.
The M3 for 60 Euros which equals about 85 dollars.
Add 19 sales tax on top of that.

I found the M3 on sale for 50€ the other day and ordered it there, but after all was said and done, (standard) delivery charges , tax, rebate, paying upon delivery fee it's going to be almost 100 dollars.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

praefect

Don't mention it.

I've found some inspiration. Sadly I won't get the little wand in time to actually try them, but still. Nice to have some options in the back of the head for the future.

14.jpg

18.jpg

Similar principle, different positions. I can see that the large head and small neck are going to be key with this toy when it comes to bondage.

3.jpg

I thought of it myself but I can't find my camera tripod anywhere. It's probably in storage somewhere, hidden inside a box. But once I do get a hold of it again a tripod mounted wand is going to open up quite a few fun possibilities.

13.jpg

And this idea I love. I can imagine her sitting in exactly that position on my one seater having her read something naughty to me. Maybe one of the better passages out of Panic Snap. I'm going to have to get creative with the rope, since there's no way to bind it to the sides on mine, but that shouldn't be problem.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello