Alternative Collars

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by vey90, Aug 6, 2010.

1. vey90

vey90 New Member

My Master recently collared me, & I'm so turned on by the thought of Him owning me, that I wish I could wear a collar all the time. Obviously, with school and living at home with my parents, it's out of the question. Even "discrete" collars seem a little bit too obvious for my liking. I was wondering if any of you had any tips on an alternative idea to a collar to wear 24/7. I was thinking along the lines of a bracelet, or even a piercing.
    I was thinking to get one of my nipples or a VCH. I'm not sure if maybe that would taint my body, though.. I just need something to constantly remind me that I am His.

2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

some people where a necklace, a bracelet, or an anklet.
    Jewelery seems like a less... permanent reminder!

(I know what you mean though, my master and I have been searching for so long for the right collar. I'd love to wear one all the time too! If only we could wear our collars in public for everyone to seeeeee)

3. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

I was in the same spot. We went with a black choker and it was a bad idea lol he wanted discrete but wanted people to notice so it just ended up being something that stuck out and everyone asked me about. I like the idea of an anklet or bracelet.

4. master jey

master jey Moderator

golden or silver chain with small lock :)