Torture in BDSM

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I can’t think BDSM and torture apart from each other. BDSM without pain is as meaningless as holding a star in my hand. Slavery means total submission to a mistress in soul-brain-body triangle and slave is a ware of his mistress and mistress can use him in any way for her pleasure. Therefore my slave has to stand extreme tortures for only my pleasure. If my slave is a ware that belongs me that means his life also belongs to me and i can use that life in any way i wish. Sadism is just an enjoyment for me and i torture my slave not to punish him or not to relax myself. I torture him only to enjoy at that moment. These tortures are indispensible for me. When I see the fear in my slave’s eyes it extremely amuse me. As a sadistic mistress some of tortures that I try on my slave are;

• I love breath plays. I love to take my slave’s head between my legs or to put all my strapon in his mouth and hold it until tears come from his eyes.
• To squeeze his chest with a nippers
• To stick needles to his body and then take all the needles at the same time immediately.
• Hot wax plays.
• Leave him hungry and thirsty all day and then do him with my strapon.
• After leaving him hungry all day, reward him with my scat.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sparkie

Great Post

This post explains a lot. A Sadist gets pleasure from your pain and it does not matter if you have been good or bad...or you've been sick...or done whatever! If you, as a submissive, put yourself in the hands of a Sadist or happen to be captured as a slave, you should expect pain. As a submissive your concern is whos "limits" will be reached first...yours or the Sadists. A Sadist will most always test your limits and sometimes their own. Sadists will seek out submissives who have simular torture interests or capture a slave and keep them for their pleasure. With a slave the Sadist does not have to concern themselves with what the slave enjoys because they have no say in the matter and are not going anyplace. A submissive usually can leave or set their own limits.

Fileboom Premium Account

Let's pray tell thats Puppies idea. I would be scarred for life if it was your idea Green.

Curiosity won me over so I broke down and googled nippers

[from Merrian-Webster.com]
nip·per
Pronunciation: \ˈni-pər\
Function: noun
Date: 1541
1: any of various devices (as pincers) for nipping —usually used in plural
2 achiefly British : a boy employed as a helper (as of a carter or hawker) b: child ; especially : a small boy

And we finally have our answer: Mistress Kontes enjoys squeezing her sub's chest with the help of young British boys. (or possibly a pair of tweezers, but that doesn't make much sense)

Fileboom Premium Account