Thrush aka: You just ate some bad pussy.

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by ReallyGreen, Mar 28, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Thrush is a yeast infection of the mouth/tongue. You get it from kissing somebody else with thrush or performing oral sex on somebody with a not-so-fresh condition.

It looks like this
    [​IMG]
    :eek:
    Gross, eh?

I first got thrush at 15 (from the same girl I got my red wings from.... nasty bitch). And if you haven't had it yet, you probably haven't been having enough fun offline. At least its easy to deal with.....

*throw out your toothbrush. Buy two new ones. use one for teeth and the other to brush your tongue with a mixture of hydrogen-peroxide (available at most drugs and grocery stores) and water. replace both toothbrushes every five days.

*before you brush use a mouthwash of warm water & salt. (this will also help if you have sore or swollen gums BTW)

*After brushing rinse with a gargle/mouthwash of hydrogen-peroxide and water.

*Avoid oral sex for two weeks. If you still have a white "goo" on your tongue after 2 weeks consult a doctor or a dentist to get an antibiotic prescription (Thrush is easy to kill with penicillin)

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. I've had problems, on and off, with more intimate thrush for a very long time. The fact that my previous partner had no concept of intimate personal hygiene did not help at all. So everyone, please, just make damn sure you wash regularly! :eek:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  3. arsynrose

arsynrose New Member

there is a thing out there called a coated tongue..it sometimes happens to people who have allergies to milk and dairy its simply a thick white coating on your tongue..but if you eat too much dairy or things too spicy it can create painful temporary sores on your tongue that look like thrush (i know this from personal experiance, sadly) so before you blame your partner check that out first..also too much spice/dairy can create tiny sores on a regular tongue too.

4. Hmm...I have that 'coating' you described, but have never had any reaction to dairy or spices... :confused:

But the other thing is definitely down to my former partner. He is in a real mess down there :(

5. master jey

master jey Moderator

never had something like thet...

6. AMgirl

AMgirl New Member

I dont mean to be picky, but thrush is a yeast, not a bacteria, antibiotics only work on bacteria. For a yeast an antifungal would be the thing prescribed. Oral thrush, yeast infection, jock itch, and athletes foot are all yeasts, well athletes foot is a fungal infection, but its fairly similar.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  7. J3Z

J3Z New Member

eek...i got that when i had my tongue pierced, ate nothing but dairy products for like two weeks, so yeah...it happened lol... cleared up after a week...i didn˙t use peroxide but i did use salt water.
    Didn˙t have any problems with that after my tongue healed up and i got off the dairy diet, lol

Cheers! :D

8. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

What that photo shows is an unusually bad case of Herpes Simplex Virus, type 1, also known as Labial Herpes, a.k.a. cold sores/fever blisters/canker sores and Impetigo. Being a viral infection, there is no way to 'cure' it. Although Acyclovir will reduce outbreak frequency and duration. Avoiding peanut, whole wheat and dairy products helps prevent outbreaks in the first place, too. Another strong trigger for many people is chocolate.

A peanutbutter sandwich on wheat bread with a glass of milk is not always as wonderfully wholesome and healthy as we like to think.:)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM