Thrush aka: You just ate some bad pussy.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Thrush is a yeast infection of the mouth/tongue. You get it from kissing somebody else with thrush or performing oral sex on somebody with a not-so-fresh condition.

It looks like this
16f2.jpg

:eek:
Gross, eh?

I first got thrush at 15 (from the same girl I got my red wings from.... nasty bitch). And if you haven't had it yet, you probably haven't been having enough fun offline. At least its easy to deal with.....

*throw out your toothbrush. Buy two new ones. use one for teeth and the other to brush your tongue with a mixture of hydrogen-peroxide (available at most drugs and grocery stores) and water. replace both toothbrushes every five days.

*before you brush use a mouthwash of warm water & salt. (this will also help if you have sore or swollen gums BTW)

*After brushing rinse with a gargle/mouthwash of hydrogen-peroxide and water.

*Avoid oral sex for two weeks. If you still have a white "goo" on your tongue after 2 weeks consult a doctor or a dentist to get an antibiotic prescription (Thrush is easy to kill with penicillin)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

arsynrose

there is a thing out there called a coated tongue..it sometimes happens to people who have allergies to milk and dairy its simply a thick white coating on your tongue..but if you eat too much dairy or things too spicy it can create painful temporary sores on your tongue that look like thrush (i know this from personal experiance, sadly) so before you blame your partner check that out first..also too much spice/dairy can create tiny sores on a regular tongue too.

Fileboom Premium Account

J3Z

GreyMac

What that photo shows is an unusually bad case of Herpes Simplex Virus, type 1, also known as Labial Herpes, a.k.a. cold sores/fever blisters/canker sores and Impetigo. Being a viral infection, there is no way to 'cure' it. Although Acyclovir will reduce outbreak frequency and duration. Avoiding peanut, whole wheat and dairy products helps prevent outbreaks in the first place, too. Another strong trigger for many people is chocolate.

A peanutbutter sandwich on wheat bread with a glass of milk is not always as wonderfully wholesome and healthy as we like to think.:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: