Thoughts for Cam Play

rick1283

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cam play usually involves a lot of sensational play, for me at least. Usually ice or something. Another you can do is climax control.

But, probably my favorite thing to do is give them tasks throughout the day (ex: a girl keeps her lips taped open all day, and if she's bad, at a wedgie to it and she'll be wet all day) then having them show me pics as proof of accomplishment.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sillylittlepet

Cam play is all about the visuals, in my experience there's hardly any sensation play. Things like dress-up, masturbating for the camera, and other visual stimulants are perfect for cams. It could also be rewarding to do cum control via the cam as well, only letting your sub get so far in masturbation and then ordering them to stop. Then doing this off and on again and making your sub beg for release.

It also showcases the dom's control over the sub, since all punishments have to be dished out by the punishee themselves. For example if I've got an intense dislike of cold and ice (which I do) and I displease master, then my punishment would be to melt X number of ice cubes on sensitive areas. The pleasure master gets here is watching my struggle. Or master could order me to put clothspins on for X amount of time, again the pleasure for my master is watching my struggle to complete the unpleasant task and punish me more if I fail

I think humiliation and mind games work great with long distance cams. Since you cant personally lay hands on your sub, all the dirty stuff has to be a little more mental.
Once my master, a friend, and I were having a three way skype conversation (no video, just voice). In a separate chat window, master commanded me to masturbate while talking and to get as close to cumming as possible without climax during the entire conversation. Huge, huge challenge for me

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

Cam play would be funner if I could tie myself up.
....or if Master was here so I didn't have to.

But anyway, I like your points, SLP. I'm not really for orgasm control for my own reasons, and my master knows that (probably before I did), though it makes less options for us, for certain.

I'd like to hear more suggestions for during the day, like making a sub wear certain things and so forth. I suppose master and I have the same problem with lack of creativity.

Sebastian, I'm curious, is your sub going to be just over long distance, or will you meet him?

I'm sorry I'm rambling, my head's not all together today

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

Well there are limitations with long distance, but part of the fun I think is overcoming them!

If you like humiliation, I think cam play is a good match! Like, I live in a dorm with thin walls and once I had to confess that I'm "master's slut" louder and louder until master was satisfied (and possibly all my neighbors knew just whose slut I am). He likes it when I masturbate for him on cam as well!

Fileboom Premium Account

kajmir

Seb you're excellent at reading people and between the lines, So take what your sub likes and hates and put it to net.

For example, I am horrible at cum control as mentioned above. If my master/Top is wanting me to fail for punishment, there we go. I agree on the ice cube thing and heat too.

But you are a much stronger dom then mine and also well you're gay, so here's some suggestions, you can put your on swing on them:

-Elastic bands are a delightful and extremely easy toy to have. The benefit is they are readily available in even a damn small town and if you're broke. You can have the sub wrap the band around his cocks or balls, for short or lengthy periods of play time. I had a brief "flirtation" with domme, I found that I could command my sub to wear it in private for my view and amusement or in public for pain and humilation gains. It's a terrible, tease and definate pain as the discomfort grows.

-Clothes pins are also an essential, they are affordable, also for those economically troubled and easily found even in a small town. Pretty sure I don't need to explain the options of them.

-Bananas - painful black nub, a delightful assortment of sizes, and curves. I suggest for pain you want them green, they hold up better, if you want a mess for your sub to clean and you don't want them cumming, go ripe.

-Tool handles, Ever looks at your tools, admitedly you want to make sure they are reasonable clean, but ever had a sub fuck a screw driver? A hammer handle? And they have so many delightful variations.

-Weiners (KEEP IN WRAPPER), Can be frozen for those moments you need to make a sub cry out and deeply uncomfy and the delight again is, easily obtained even on a low income.
You can also send them to be with it for the night and some briefs.

-Stick Candles - Insertion, wax play and pain, totally visual, what more do you want in a toy for $1. I do however suggestion an old sheet or pick one up from a thirft store, the mess can be a hassle...

-I can't imgaine you having a sub for long that you don't trust, so some commands of course can be just a nice mind-fuck for the right sub. Would you give a sub a command in real life to preform when you're not around? So do it on net?

For example: I was sent to work with a toy in me and told to think of every customer having his cock inside me. Don't need to meet in person for commands like that.

I have more but I can only type so much...

One thing and the BIGGEST thing to remember if you are not there to do it yourself, so be utterly detailed:

"I want you to insert only the first inch"
"I want you to take it deep enough so it hurts"
"I want you to lube/NOT lube your toy first"

And force the sub to answer you voice, question them a bit more then you would if it was a person to person session.

"Do you like that boy?"
"How does your cock/nipple/etc feel?"
"Tell Me your purpose again boy?"

Also text is important. Master = Captail M.
sub never allowed to capitalize refferance to self, immediate punishment.

Want more?

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

kajmir

Other Minor Details:

-Can they answer the phone/door while in play with you?

-Make it clear they need permission to go to the bathroom, I don't know if you like watersports Seb, but they can pee in a cup, bowl, etc..

- Adult diapers, have them use/change their own. I don't think that's maybe YOUR thing but someone else can use it.

-Wooden Spoons = Instant ass paddle.

-Forcing them to drink large amounts of water and making them retain it while you play can extent/prevent orgasm, cause discomfort, etc.

-Doggie play is easily done by cam, water dish, food dish, doggie blanket....leash, the all important collar. Make your pet a real pet, for those with watersports in mind, you have that option of "not letting them out" and messing on the floor.

Yea I learned a bit while I was gone...heh.
Anyways bedtime soon, I can offer more if it's wanted tomorrow...

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: