The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yeah, that comment about how nice it is to give up control after being in charge strikes me as genuine. I've heard exactly that sentiment from a number of subs, so it sounds to me like she honestly understands that aspect of sub psychology.

I don't know how abusive her relationship with Chris Brown was or whether she was engaging in bdsm with him, but my concern is that her comment will perpetuation the idea that bdsm is really about domestic abuse, that people will imagine that what Brown did was bdsm, or that because they were into bdsm that he decided it was ok to hit her like that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sillylittlepet

I loooove rihana, I think her music is catchy and she's so gorgeous

The incident with her and chris brown would be reeally hard to mix with BDSM. They got into an argument over his texting with other women and he assaulted her, there was nothing sexual about it and she obviously took him to court and got a restraining order which says that she thought his actions were out of control.
This says to me that she doesn't equate BDSM with domestic violence, and a person with normal train of thought wont think so either (and before anyone says anything, crazy people are gonna come up with crazy assumptions no matter material you give them, sooo)

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

Sate_Sprie

I don't really think her interest with SM will even get much attention, really.

I could definitely see the domestic violence coming into focus should it get attention though. Media likes to take everything that happens and poke and prod until they turn it into something ugly. I'm sure they would come to that conclusion. Ignorant people say and do ignorant things. Media is most definitely in that category.

Fileboom Premium Account

DarkMistress

I'm really glad she's comfortable admitting that, but I almost get a feel that it's kind of an act. It seems like S&M or BDSM in general is becoming really popular. A lot of my friend claim their into it yet they don't know much about it. It kind of irritates me.

i know quite a bit about it. xD i use to know this girl who use to work where i go to school for was a slave to a dude but idk what happen to her or so. I am like nope could never be for me being a slave to a dude heck no i rather be a mistress thank you very much ^^:devil::clap:

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.