The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Oh Seb. My heart goes out to you. I know losing someone is hard.

I myself have been wondering if that could be the reason for me suddenly having problems breathing. The second anniversary of me losing a little someone is this week. Or if it just might be the spring season that is causing my breathing problems- something similar happened when we first arrived in japan (it was spring). Either way I still can't catch my breath. I have to yawn to be able to take a deep breath. And sometimes if it goes on long enough I start to hyperventilate. I just wonder if I'm having panic attacks or if I'm developing some asthma problem. I don't think its panic attacks because I don't see a trigger, just the up coming anniversary. And I don't know when one of these attacks will hit. I had a small one and a bigger one while taking a shower this morning.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This week I got an order I had made from a company in Japan, with all sorts of fun stuff that I've long wanted to get. However, when I opened the package, I was presented with the funniest sight. They had packed my stuff with pages from manga magazines as cushioning - they have so much manga in Japan that they use manga as cushioning when they pack stuff! That's just so unfair. >_>;; If only I could read Japanese! :(

By the way, I'm saving the packing materials, obviously. :p The ads from that magazine (or magazines) just seem so crazy, too.... going to put the pages in a folder for cultural reference. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.