The moments of happiness

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

'Piece of piss' = very easy.

Sebastian, the letters W and Y are both vowels in the Welsh language.

And now I really want to be all cwtched up, it's so lovely to feel someone, the warmth/coldness of their skin, their smell, the sounds of their breathing, their heartbeat... :)

Being in a close embrace like this as a form of aftercare is really lovely, but doing it just because you want to do it...that is even nicer :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Tumbl3

'Piece of piss' = very easy.

Sebastian, the letters W and Y are both vowels in the Welsh language.

And now I really want to be all cwtched up, it's so lovely to feel someone, the warmth/coldness of their skin, their smell, the sounds of their breathing, their heartbeat... :)

Being in a close embrace like this as a form of aftercare is really lovely, but doing it just because you want to do it...that is even nicer :)

Indeed. I am excited though, my brat and I have the day off and we are definitely doing a bondage session.

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

One time..... We tried to fit in a session with only a couple of hours before I had to go somewhere. Used almost all the time on the session with a little left for clean-up while I let her sleep. Got her up and told her I had to go..... She fell apart.

Yes, I stayed (I know you're asking it). It was always a part of our time and it's one of my favorite times to be close to her, but I never new how important it was till then.

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna