Discipline & Control

Howard

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I found me a sub the other day.. I'm not even sure if he was well aware of it though now, I'm sure he knows.. He came up to me, introduced himself and I was very distant. Eventually, I gave in and we ended up making out and in each others arms in a corner of the club while I felt up his crotch.. He's wearing my ring.

We went to his hotel that night (he's on business from out of town) and we had sex. He was very distant and not communicative with me.

The sex was great. Before sunrise, I had to leave.. I did..

I text'd him later that day.. told him I wanted to be inside him.. texted him late that evening to see where he'd be and he didn't reply.. He was out partying..

Again, he's wearing my ring..

I told him that I know he's from out of town and he's got some other boy somewhere though while he's here and he's wearing my ring, he's mine..

He replied a day later.. I haven't sent anything back.. I want to ignore him all together and make him beg though now I'm thinking that he for some reason seems to have forgotten he has a role to play..

I think that if he fucked around with somebody, I now find him disgusting.. I'd treat him like shit and our sex will never be the same as I will hold out..

What would anyone in this predicament do about this? I'm pissed because I can't find myself attracted now to anyone else.. I just wanna feel the inside of his hole and degrade him so that he remembers who the fuck he is and who he responds to... I'm in reality hurt, actually... He's wearing my ring.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Honestly, from what you've said, you allowed yourself to fall very quickly for someone who was basically a one-night stand. No matter how dominant you may be, he's not yours unless he says he's yours. If he doesn't see himself as yours, nothing you can do will change that. So my advice is to just accept that he doesn't want what you want and move on with your life. Easier said than done, I know, but that's what you have to do.

Fileboom Premium Account

MasterDavidBind

This is my first post on this forum, so first of all let me start out by saying hello.
What I am observing here is not a Dominant posture.
On what planet does a supposed Dominant chase a submissive?
It seems rather odd to me that the original poster would be calling
the submissive twice the very next day.

That is coming from a place of scarcity and sends a signal of low self esteem
which is not a Dominant trait. It certainly is not a display of confidence and strength.

Perhaps this is the reason why this submissive is not responding to the poster?

~Master D

Fileboom Premium Account