Coming down from 24/7

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I just got back from IML, the largest leather event in the world. It was absolutely awesome, and one of the things that made it so great is that I got so be with my slave 24/7 for 4 days, in an environment where everyone accepted it when it got down and kissed my boots in greeting. I just dropped him off at his apartment, and now I find myself missing the intensity of that experience. And he commented to me that he was feeling roughly the same. Has anyone else experienced that 'come down' after something like that?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Nuka

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Perhaps not as intense as yours. But me and my SO are 24/7 living, but as I am at university, I stay with her and her parents during term time (very interesting to explore session BDSM let alone 24/7 when you're in their parents home!)

But when I go away to my Dad's house roughly 80 miles away, or my Grandparents about 220 miles away, there is the combined effect of not being there and missing each other as expected as a couple, but then an absence of the BDSM routine and living, the sex, random punishments/rewards, something as simple as having the house to ourselves one day and her being a.. well very filthy little kitty are all things to be missed.

It is a come down like after too much sugar or narcotics if you're that way inclined I guess.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account