The moments of happiness

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Tumbl3, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

As I was cuddling with my brat the other day, I realized that besides tying him up and torturing him, it was one of my favorite things to do with him. It just has a sense of home.

Anyone else feel the same?
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Well said. In Wales, we call it 'Cwtching'. or 'Having a cwtch'.
  3. Tumbl3, do you mean cuddling up together because you both just feel like cuddling up, or as an act of aftercare after a heavy session?

If the latter, take a look at this (admittedly quite old) thread of mine...
  4. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

More of cuddling up because we've both had hard work days. Just being together. My brat works as a shift leader at a fast food place known for their four lettered leader (okay, WAY too many submissions to RHU) and I work at an arcade. We don't get much time together, much less cuddle.

We haven't really had the time to do any sessions :[ which makes me sad. I'm having bondage withdrawals lol.
  5. Surreal

Surreal Member

Bondage withdrawls. An apt term. I love the feeling of just cuddling. Esp. With a strong guy... it reinforces their strength and protectiveness, but also their love. It just feels right some of the time.
  6. subspace

subspace Member

Cuddling helps feed my biggest need, physical bondage, the tight pressure of arms wrapped around my body is wonderful simple everyday bondage.:)
  7. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I love cuddling!!

sometimes its it better than all the other things you could be doing together
  8. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

How do you pronounce that?
  9. sillylittlepet

how does that word not have any vowels
  10. Darktruth

Darktruth Member

It’s Welsh (or it looks it), they don't need vowles to spell words.

I agree with what SLP said. Sometimes cuddling is better than anything else. It’s just calming for some reason, it reaffirms intimacy…its very nice.
  11. A bit like either 'cootsh' or 'cutsh', but with the 'oo' and 'u' mixed together to produce a sound that I can't think of an example of :(

Ie, a piece of piss to pronounce, but a bastard to describe to someone who doesn't understand Welsh sounds :D
  12. sillylittlepet

I'm trying to figure out if that means its easy to say (being peeing is easy) or if that means its really hard

I'm sitting at my computer at home trying to pronounce this word
  13. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Believe it or not, but 'w' is technically considered a 'semi-vowel', meaning that it can (and in the case of Welsh frequently does) act as a vowel.
  14. 'Piece of piss' = very easy.

Sebastian, the letters W and Y are both vowels in the Welsh language.

And now I really want to be all cwtched up, it's so lovely to feel someone, the warmth/coldness of their skin, their smell, the sounds of their breathing, their heartbeat... :)

Being in a close embrace like this as a form of aftercare is really lovely, but doing it just because you want to do it...that is even nicer :)
  15. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

Indeed. I am excited though, my brat and I have the day off and we are definitely doing a bondage session.