The Dom/Orgasm connection

WmaGuy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Wmaguy, I'm much the same way. Even before I realized I was dominant, I felt that my job in sex was to make sure the other guy had the most fun possible, and I expected him to have the same attitude about me. In fact, I tend to think that way about all relationship stuff, which is not always the best thing.

I'm glad I'm not alone in that thought and you're right - it's not always beneficial in all aspects of a relationship, but I find it hard to change....So far, it's worked out well in the bedroom - with one exception. I guess I can count myself lucky to have had partners who feel the same way. There's a freedom in not focusing on your own pleasure - I suppose it's akin to an aspect of being Dom as well. My attention is on the person I'm with and as I said, the payoff is an entire mental/spiritual orgasm that in some was eclipses the ultimate release....

As to the question of controlling and multiples, I don't try an impede my orgasm - if it's there, it's there - whether it be 30-seconds or 30-minutes, when it's time - it's time and does not signal the end of anything. Multiples are a different matter altogether. They can, have and do happen, but like subspace indicated, they are few, far between and spaced many, many minutes apart. The one exception was a pretty regular multiple with a girlfriend who was so into oral sex that it defied imagination. I know many women say they love giving head - this woman embodied it - completely. There were times when I would orgasm and she would without skipping a beat, keep going and before I knew it, I'd be off again...Amazing.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm not sure what he thinks actually. He has many 'metal blocks' where he can put metal walls up around certain things. Truthfully, I can turn myself off easily; I just pay no mind to what's happening. He can be in the middle of fucking me and I can turn my sex drive off automatically just by deadening the mental arousal. Its not really thinking about a certain thing, its just taking the mental arousal and erasing it. Though, sometimes my mind does that when I don;t want it to and it sucks something awful.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account