The appeal of long-term bondage

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hum. I haven't ever tried this but when I first started reading this thread about long term bondage I began thinking about what it would be like to put myself into this kind of situation -- what kind of frame of mind would i have?

the only thing that came to mind was kidnapping...although what kind of scene I'm thinking up sounds kinda fun...so how about I tell a short made up story?

It is nearly midnight and I just got off work from waitressing at CJ's Bar and Grill. As I got to my car and started it up I rembered I needed to get gas; I didn't have enough time to before work.
Quickly I drove to the nearest open gas station, pulled up to the gas pump and walked inside to pre-pay. Of course, it is night and you have to walk inside to pre-pay, whatever happened to the old days when you got your gas then went inside to pay? Or when gas was eighty-five cents a gallon?
As I walked back out to my car exhausted from work and with my eyes watching where I was walking. I got my gas and drove home.
Pulling up into my driveway I noticed how dark the front of my house looked. I forgot to leave the poarch light on. Of course I got called in earlier to work so in my rush I forgot to turn on the stupid light.
Feeling like my night can't get much worse and my body is aching for a quick shower and some sleep I slip out of my car and head to my front door while once again watching where I am walking so I don't trip over anything. My mind however has already ran ahead of me and is curling up in my bed sleeping before I even have the front door unlocked and am safely inside.
But of course my night just keeps getting better and better. If pulling a double-shift and being man-handled all day and night by strange men wasn't enough now I'm being attacked as I enter my own home!
As soon as I unlocked the door I was pushed inside the door so quickly I didn't even know what happened until I hit the floor and was about to get up. He was on top of me in seconds and was tying my hands together before I had a chance to fight back. Then gagging me so I couldn't scream and blindfolding me so I couldn't see. He lifted me up like 135 pounds was nothing to him and carried me into what I figured was my bedroom.
He laid me down on the bed and immedately tied my hands above my head to the headboard. Then he tied each of my legs to a corner of the bed. But of course by now I've gotten in a few good kicks trying to fight back and get away. But in the end he was stronger than me and won.
As I laid there tied up, blindfolded and gagged. I can only assume he was standing there stairing at me. Then I felt it. A hand at my left foot, slowly feeling it's way up my leg to my shorts that just barely covered my ass. His touch felt different, I was trying to figure out it was; it didn't feel like skin, perhaps a leather glove? While I was deciding his hand went up to where my skin and shorts met and stopped, then went even slower down my right leg to my ankle.
After his hand left my right ankle I felt something cold on my left ankle going up my leg as his fingers just did. Just as he reached my calf did it click what the cold object was -- a knife. As he reached the leg of my shorts he lifted the leg slightly and proceeded to cut them off of me. He did the same thing with my right leg too, then he began the process all over again with each garmet I wore -- tshirt, undies, and bra; in that order.
After he finished his last cut of fabric that covered my body I heard the click of the knife being put away and the rustling of his pants as he walked out of the room.
I don't know how long I laid there but I eventually fell asleep because when I awoke I could hear the morning songbirds chipring and I could feel the warm sun on my naked body. As I began to strech my arms and legs and get ready to get out of bed I realised I couldn't move that I was tied down and everything from last night came back to my memory...

Sorry if I kinda rushed the end. I had planed on much more...but it is currently 1:30 am, and I'm tired, so the story suffers. Thought I'd stop here and think about finishing it....lol I know it wasn't much. I know I didn't even get to the "good stuff," but I hope ya'll enjoyed it. I enjoyed writing it. First time I ever wrote anything like this, so don't be too brutal with me...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Next try a long story about short bondage XD

Something else I like is having Mistress act mad at me. If its for play then I like it, but it sucks when I let her down. She doesn't leave me tied when she is out of the house. Usually I am watching the little one. Waking up if she wakes up when Mistress is gone. I will txt her to act mad at me and tie me to the bed when she gets home. Its so hot!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

SubAnna

I dont know if this has any relevance at all.. But I think I would be one of those subs who feels ambivalent about this.. Im slightly claustrophic so darkness, crammed spaces and being tied up while placed in such a setting.. And possibly left - even if the dom only went to another room - would freak me out I think.
However, if I felt safe, and the bondage was not so restricted that it is dangerous longterm, then I think the reason why I would enjoy it is simply, like others have said, the helplessness. That is a huge turn-on. I mean.. If you like to be dominated. There is hardly anything more dominant than for somebody to take away your freedom to leave, defend yourself etc. You are genuinely helpless, which ofc. means the other person has all the control. And knowing that the bondage is long term, not knowing when you will get out.. Well that is just more power to the dom and it makes you even more helpless. Make sense?

Fileboom Premium Account