Being tied up…?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I see a lot of people talking about being tied up. I hear that for many subs, it’s often so they know that certain things truly are out of their control, providing a release of sorts… While my lord has on rare occasion tied me up, as a general rule, he does/will not. When I ask him about it, he doesn’t feel the need and at times has seemed very displeased at the thought. To him, it seems to imply a lack of control of the situation on his part; that the ropes provide a release that he can’t. This thought does not appeal to him in the slightest, on the contrary, really seems to offend him at times. To make it more interesting, the rare times he has tied me up were occasions where he did not whip me…

I’m curious as to if any other subs have similar experiences, or how other master feel about tying up their subs…

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sub4Life

My master ties me up, because I like the feeling, and when he does he will usually shout abuse at me,(in his sexy Russian Accent ^-^) or slap me, he has even spit in my face a few times and tells me I am under his mercy, and I can't get out, and he can do what ever he wants to me, but forces me to beg for him. He usually wont lay a hand on me unless I beg for it. He loves when I beg. (I can't beg to get out of things, only for him to touch me, he has me beg for whipping somtimes)

You should try that. If your Master will try tying you up, but simply tease you, and have you beg for him, he might feel he has more control, and enjoy it, and you can still enjoy the feeling of being tied up and at his mercy.

Hope that made sense.

Fileboom Premium Account

Makes perfect sense, unfortunately, I am not permitted to beg my lord for anything. The most I am permitted is to pout, and maybe whimper, if there is something I really want. LOL Anything other than a simple “Please” and I find the palm of his hand quickly across my face. Of course, this does allow me a very easy means to provoke him when I want. ;-)

He will frequently remind me that I am his and that I will do whatever he wants, but, that I will do it because he chooses to have me do it, not because ropes or a gag force me to at that moment…

Believe me, I’m not complaining. My lord is absolutely wonderful to me and is a perfect match for me in every way. I’m just curious if anyone else has a master with a similar aversion to having their sub tied up.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sub4Life

I used to be interested in rape fantasy (obviously i dont want to be really raped lol) my Master did it once with me, because I promised him I'd do somthing that at the time (it was early on in our relationship) was out of the question for me, but he told me rape is the absense of control in his mind, because how can he have control if he has to physically force someone

He says he is obviously bigger than me, and so can over power me, but with out mental control he has nothing. So I think it kind of goes along the same lines, but he likes to tie me up so he can smack me around while I am completley helpless, and beg for him to do degrading things to me.

Fileboom Premium Account