The appeal of long-term bondage

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Handcuff freak asked this question in the general chat thread, and I decided to steal it and ask it formally. As a dom, I really don't get why people want to be tied up and left somewhere for long periods of time. I know that some subs find mummification really calming and almost meditative, but clearly that's not all there is to it. So all you subs who like to be tied up for long periods, what is it that you like so much about this? Help me understand the mindset.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sillylittlepet

As a sub, I'm not really into long term bondage either (maybe I should add it to my list of soft limits!!!)
But the appeal for regular bondage for me is the helplessness and the struggle to escape my bonds. When my master ties me up, my first action is to attempt escape, even as he's putting the bonds on. Its a game that I find wonderful, the thrill of being unable to escape but trying your hardest
And eventually when I give up (althought sometimes I actually get out...) I know that I'm completely at my master's mercy. Even if he were to leave, I would be stuck there all tied up and ready for him whenever he wanted me!

Now, if he left for a long period of time (more than 5 or 10 minutes) I would get pretty bored.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

As a Dom, the appeal of long term bondage is lost on me as well. There are a great many things, fetishist, that I'm just don't get. Of course to each his/her/it's own - but I just can;t wrap my mind around some things. This is most def one of them. For me bondage is extremely sexual and I'm a very to the point kind of person. So, yeah, if someone had some insight on this; that would be fantastic.

Fileboom Premium Account

I would like to try this properly, with no interruptions, but am currently unble to because of a stupid health problem :mad:

I am very restless at night, and sometimes, when my master sleeps over, this results in him not getting quite as much sleep as he would like :( So he suggested tying me up to sleep, and although nervous, I was curious, and agreed to give it a try.

It felt really nice. Even though I had enough slack so that I could move a little, I didn't actually want to. So I felt better able to relax, enough to the point where I think I did actually drift off :) I'm not sure exactly how long I was restrained for though, only that it couldn't have been for long because I need to pee throughout the night :mad: If not for this, I could probably go quite happpily to sleep, and wake up, in bondage :)

Also, one time, I was hogtied on the bed while my master cooked for us. This took at least half an hour, and he came in every 5 minutes or so to check on me, but I wasn't bored at all. I was quite fascinated, in a way, to be so helpless for what felt like quite a long time. It was a little uncomfortable, but for the most part was really relaxing; I really liked just lying there, knowing I would be helpless for an undetermined length of time :)

Fileboom Premium Account

... eventually when I give up (althought sometimes I actually get out...) I know that I'm completely at my master's mercy. Even if he were to leave, I would be stuck there all tied up and ready for him whenever he wanted me!

This is part of why I love it. I am completely at her mercy. Nothing I can do about it. She comes and goes as she pleases while taking my freedom away. I feel very owned when tied. When tied for long periods it intensifies this feeling. It turns me on the longer I am tied.

I would like to try this properly, with no interruptions, but am currently unble to because of a stupid health problem :mad:

I am very restless at night, and sometimes, when my master sleeps over, this results in him not getting quite as much sleep as he would like :( So he suggested tying me up to sleep, and although nervous, I was curious, and agreed to give it a try.

It felt really nice. Even though I had enough slack so that I could move a little, I didn't actually want to. So I felt better able to relax, enough to the point where I think I did actually drift off :) I'm not sure exactly how long I was restrained for though, only that it couldn't have been for long because I need to pee throughout the night :mad: If not for this, I could probably go quite happpily to sleep, and wake up, in bondage :)

Also, one time, I was hogtied on the bed while my master cooked for us. This took at least half an hour, and he came in every 5 minutes or so to check on me, but I wasn't bored at all. I was quite fascinated, in a way, to be so helpless for what felt like quite a long time. It was a little uncomfortable, but for the most part was really relaxing; I really liked just lying there, knowing I would be helpless for an undetermined length of time :)

There are ways around having to pee throughout the night ;) not everyone is into that though.

I also move a lot when I sleep, but not as much when tied. I feel more refreshed when I wake up if I slept while tied. Mistress doesn't mind tying me while I sleep except she thinks its annoying to untie me when its time. Haha I have slept 9hrs while tied once. Felt really good.

Once I had my hands cuffed behind me on the couch. Just laying there (Mistress is nice, I got to watch tv too!) She said I was asleep in less than 2minutes. It is very relaxing.

We are in a 24/7 relationship. She is always on her toes with keeping me in line, but when I'm tied for long periods I know it makes Mistress happy that she can relax while not worrying about me. I guess that can be considered me wanting to make her happy. She knows right where I am and where I will be until she comes to get me.

Its also the anticipation of when she is coming back. We rent a duplex. Its not small, but from the bed I can hear her walking in the living room. I hear that and lift my head to listen and see if she is coming back. Then when she does come back I get so excited. Sometimes for nothing, but its so much fun!

The feeling of waking up in bondage is pure awesome. First I think "what the..." Then I remember she tied me while I slept. My next thought is "where is she!" After that if I don't have to pee or my work alarm wakes me up I just lay there and wait. I know she doesn't want to hear if I'm awake or not. She wants her time to relax.

We also practice safe long term bondage too. When tied to the bed we use ankle cuffs around my hands looped around the side of the headboard on my side of the bed. (She likes me not keeping her awake by cuddling her too.) I am still restricted, but can roll over, sit up a little to stretch my arms and reach my night stand. On my night stand is where I keep my phone. (I'm not allowed on it unless talking to her.) if it falls to the floor I can still reach it. Usually she leaves the door open, unless I'm going to sleep for the night. Then its closed so baby doesn't wake me up. I can also reach a bottle of water.

We also have three 3foot chains that look like handcuff chains. Sometimes I get an extra 3ft of chain while sleeping! It doesn't feel as good since its less restricting, but the extra chain means I have been a good slave so it makes me happy too!

Any other long term bondage tips are welcomed in this thread too.

Fileboom Premium Account