What are the different" flavors" of sub/Dom.?

EZRA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm my limited experience of this "lifestyle" I have noticed that there seems to be differences in subs as well as Doms.
My question is simple really but probably not simple to answer.

Are there different types of subs?
Are there different types of Doms.?
and how can you tell them apart?

I understand that that there are as many variations as there are people involved, I'm just looking for the dominate characteristic features of each "type"

Thankyou
EZRA

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

EZRA

I looked at the link pyroaquatic posted and at the post subspace suggested and realized I haven't made my self clear on what I was asking.
I'm not talking about the relationship between sub and Dom .I was asking about the different kinds of submissive and different kinds of Dominates.
although the relationships are fascinating and I'll be getting to soon it's not what I'm asking here.
For example I've noticed that some sub's prefer pain more than being controlled and some seem to prefer humiliation over pain ect.ect.
me for another example if hurting me and humiliation me pleases my dom and therefor pleases me.
And with doms. I ve seen some who just enjoy a good old fashioned beating and some who want improve their subs, sorta of therapy thru S&M.

If you see what I mean?

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

I think I get your meaning. I don't think there are any dedicated names but I've heard Subs referred to as the following:

Cumslut (sexual sub)
painslut (pain sub)
worthless (humiliation sub)
gutterslut (shared sub)
house slave (domestic sub)

and on the flipside, I've heard of masters or doms being referred to as

Part Timer (bdsm dom only when its convenient)
Teacher (someone who instructs and directs a scene but never actively participates)

and my personal favorite

Sadist.

Fileboom Premium Account

EZRA

That's me house slave I knew it when I saw it.+ a little cumslut mixed in but I'm a guy that's probably assumed.
I wonder if it would be worth while trying to codify or define the various traits that differentiate the different types of sub.and Doms?

(somebody's is going to say something about we don't need labels befor this is over)
But i feel it would be useful and may help avoid mismatches in sub/Dom relationships.

p.s. I've always had this fantasy of being the houseboy of some rich hot women."bound" to serve her every whim and desire.
2 out of three ain't bad.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: