subtle in public.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i would liek to thank everyone for there adivce,

I have already banned my pet from wearing any form of underpants apart from very special occasions!

i also try to have her in a skirt whenever she is going to see me, the other day i picked her up from ther train station and discovered she was wearing a thong so had to make her take that off and punish her suitably when we got home!

She has just informed me that she has ordered some love eggs so they will be put to use!

Again thank you for your help.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

jacy

There are clubs where these things are allowed - make her perform for you in front of others. let them touch her but not in her most intimate places as you don't want her to pick up a disease.

Have the remote control vibrator in and let people take turns controlling it while she pleases you.

Q: is this to be a punishment to keep her in line, or other reasons for the public thing?

unfortunatley, all the best public humiliation methods are illegal. I knew a dom who made his sub take off her shirt while driving so that other drivers could see. That could get her a charge of indecent exposure. (actually, in TX it is legal for a woman to go topless, but if it creates a disturbance there is a charge for that).

So you may check the laws where you live, and maybe you can make her do that in a location unlikely to cause a disturbance.

Fileboom Premium Account

I actually bring a fold-able dog bowl and she has to use that as her plate if we go out some where that isn't to nice I tried that at Club 33 in Disneyland we are officially suspended from there. I also customized one of those remote Dogs shock collars and adapted it to a pair of panties that I make her wear when she has been VERY bad doesn't really hurt her to bad but makes her jump I took the volts way down. Clothing I pick everything shoes shirt pants bra. She usually has no choice but I do know her favorite styles and colors I try to give her a little pass on that since she has been so wonderful.

Fileboom Premium Account

Everytime I sign on something new has been added to this thread. Makes me so frightened as I'M the one all these things will be happening to!!

He has a fairly sadistic mind and now he is learning about me, he knows my kinks. He knows what forms of public humiliation will be a pleasure for me and which bits will test me and my submission to him.

We don't want to break any laws and we cant really even seen to be too close in public so these are serious hindrances to any scenario. We do seem to spend alot of time driving around so car related humiliation could be possible. Please do keep suggesting things. As much as it frightens me I can feel my insides clench and my pussy start to get wet just thinking about things.

xx

Fileboom Premium Account