Displaying more Dominance in public

Ahdi

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello. This is my first time posting here but I've lurked for a bit.

I am a Dominant currently in a long term relationship with submissive boy who is interested in taking some aspects of our D/s relationship public, but in subtle ways. It's been a while (roughly 4 years) since I've been with someone who was even remotely interested in kink. Even then our activities were kept to the bedroom. So I'm a bit at a loss for ideas.

We have discussed our desires and limits in detail and have built a lot of trust between us. This is more than just a casual kink relationship and I'm more than just his Sir. I'm a little hesitant to take more control outside of the bedroom as I have had problems in the past where kink has essentially become an obsession. I do not feel that way now and don't want to start down that path.

We discussed some ideas a few nights ago and he was very receptive to my suggestions. I'd like to get some feedback from more experienced folks though as well as some more ideas. I would really like some subtle ways of displaying my Dominance over my boy that others wouldn't notice or at least not think too carefully about. Consent is a crucial part of BDSM and I'd rather not breach a bystanders right to consent or not consent by being too open about our relationship. Being gay in a conservative area is also limiting.

What has been agreed to thus far:
Walk a pace behind and to the right
Wait for me to open doors and only enter after receiving an approval from me (verbal or non verbal)
Wait for me to sit before being seated and only after my approval
Do not speak directly to strangers including service people (servers, ticket takers, etc)
When dining out, may express food/drink preferences to me but I will choose and order.
Do not pay or leave a tip unless discussed beforehand.
Do not express disagreement in public (unless absolutely necessary such as being in danger, a breach of an agreement, going over a limit, etc)

He was enthausiastic about all but the last. Said it would be difficult for him as he is normally very outspoken in public. I don't plan on adding much else until he has been successful at the above. Still training him for our bedroom activities as well so too much at once will not be good for either of us.

I'm open to suggestion as this is a growing and learning process for me as well as my sub. Any advice you folks have would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Hi Ahdi,
You're probably aware that you need to be careful about "forcing" your games onto the unsuspecting public :)

Your list seems reasonable, so here are a couple of suggestions for either punishment, or just to edge things up a little.

• Force him to wear a butt plug. It's invisible to everyone else, but you will both understand his discomfort.
  • Attach an electric dog collar to his scrotum. This now gives you an instant ability to discipline him. Of course you need to figure out what level of shock is appropriate in public - it should be a very low setting because he should be able to pass off his "twinges of pain" as a pulled muscle or something like that.

For the dog collar punishment you need to be careful about repeating it in the same place. As long as you move around to a different "audience" you should be fine.

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account

Ahdi

Thanks for the replies.

@smallest: he is a sub, not a slave. We've discussed it and agreed that something 24/7 would not work well for us. He has said that he always views me as his Dominant and I'm pleased with that.

@stanley: I'm definitely aware of not wanting to force anything on strangers which is why I'm most interested in subtler displays or actions. I really do like the butt plug idea. It's something that turns both of us on but hasn't been practical as of yet. He is rather naïve anally and it's a work in progress. I have a feeling that will something we will definitely do in the future.

Fileboom Premium Account

Roland

As for butt plugs in public, especially for beginners, this is the best one I have found:

http://www.amazon.com/Fun-Factory-B...F8&qid=1347109316&sr=8-1&keywords=bootie+plug

See if you can find it cheaper someone else. I got it for half the cost a couple of months ago. My wife loves wearing it outside, and its flared base is designed to hide discreetly between your sub's cheeks. I highly recommend it for beginner training and for use in public.

Fileboom Premium Account