subtle in public.

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You can text her commands (that don't include flashing or anything else she may be arrested for, I hope), and make her send you pictures as proof.

If she cums on command, that would certainly work. You can make her humiliate herself, perhaps through telling someone she's a slut, similar to what master jey said.

And if you're together, you can make her walk behind you, and abstain from eye contact, if you don't already. That's not so much humiliation, but it still keeps her in place

This isn't something I've personally done, and I'm submissive plus I don't have a cell, but I'll think more. Let us know what you do, I'm curious.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

sebastian

Good suggestions, but I would argue that having her tell someone (like a stranger) that she's a slut is inappropriate. BDSM is consensual, and when you play in public you have to be careful not to involve anyone who hasn't consented. Telling a stranger something like that involves someone who hasn't consented to being involved, and in fact it might be quite disturbing. offensive, or humiliating to someone to be told something like that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

I wasn't sure if that bordered on losing consent of other people, like flashing someone (as I mentioned). At a base level, it doesn't seem any different than labelling them as a slut, but if they're telling someone, it's singling out that person as well, so it's wrong before even touching the concept of consent. So yeah, that was bad on my part.

Seb's right anyway, OP, and even if he wasn't, you always want to go with the most consensual option.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sillylittlepet

you could make her wear a collar in public or go without panties/bra (white shirt with no bra could be pretty humiliating)

Short skirts with no panties, she has to address you as "master" in public (if you're long distance, then she talks on the phone to you).

If you're eating a restaurant, you could do all the ordering for her, don't let her speak to the waiter/waitress.

Pick out her clothes for her, something too small or immodest (or on the flip side, really ugly and unflattering)

There's lots of fun stuff when it comes to public play! =D

Fileboom Premium Account