subtle in public.

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by the_wife_doesnt_know, May 12, 2011.

1. Hi there new to the forum though have been lurking for a while.

I have just gained a cute little sub who is still very disobedient, i need some subtle ways of humiliating her in public, though only her and i need know.

Any advice would be apprectiated
  2. sexyslave991

sexyslave991 New Member

Try something to remind her of her submission at all times, such as attatching clamps to her nipples or vagina under her clothing. Some people I know get a short dildo, shove it in, tape over and leave the slave like that all day.
  3. thank you for the advice,

any more ideas would be helpful.

i should also add that i have to do most my control over sms/text if that makes a difference?
  4. meripa

meripa Member

You can also try a remote-control-vibrator.

Also a nice idea is to make your slave wear high boots and a long coat and nothing under it
    The feeling that somebody may notice this little secret is really incredible
  5. master jey

master jey Moderator

I like this idea
    Also you can dress her like slut and wright on her "slut"
  6. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

You can text her commands (that don't include flashing or anything else she may be arrested for, I hope), and make her send you pictures as proof.

If she cums on command, that would certainly work. You can make her humiliate herself, perhaps through telling someone she's a slut, similar to what master jey said.

And if you're together, you can make her walk behind you, and abstain from eye contact, if you don't already. That's not so much humiliation, but it still keeps her in place

This isn't something I've personally done, and I'm submissive plus I don't have a cell, but I'll think more. Let us know what you do, I'm curious.
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
  7. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Good suggestions, but I would argue that having her tell someone (like a stranger) that she's a slut is inappropriate. BDSM is consensual, and when you play in public you have to be careful not to involve anyone who hasn't consented. Telling a stranger something like that involves someone who hasn't consented to being involved, and in fact it might be quite disturbing. offensive, or humiliating to someone to be told something like that.
  8. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I wasn't sure if that bordered on losing consent of other people, like flashing someone (as I mentioned). At a base level, it doesn't seem any different than labelling them as a slut, but if they're telling someone, it's singling out that person as well, so it's wrong before even touching the concept of consent. So yeah, that was bad on my part.

Seb's right anyway, OP, and even if he wasn't, you always want to go with the most consensual option.
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
  9. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

you could make her wear a collar in public or go without panties/bra (white shirt with no bra could be pretty humiliating)

Short skirts with no panties, she has to address you as "master" in public (if you're long distance, then she talks on the phone to you).

If you're eating a restaurant, you could do all the ordering for her, don't let her speak to the waiter/waitress.

Pick out her clothes for her, something too small or immodest (or on the flip side, really ugly and unflattering)

There's lots of fun stuff when it comes to public play! =D
  10. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

SLP, you're back!

I like the idea of making her say Master in public, or on the phone when in public. Your first idea, too, since isn't indecent technically, but
  11. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

yup! Finals just finished
  12. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I always order food for my slave when we're out in public. I'm sure it surprises people (since a man ordering food for another man is really odd), but no one's ever raised an eyebrow.
  13. i would liek to thank everyone for there adivce,

I have already banned my pet from wearing any form of underpants apart from very special occasions!

i also try to have her in a skirt whenever she is going to see me, the other day i picked her up from ther train station and discovered she was wearing a thong so had to make her take that off and punish her suitably when we got home!

She has just informed me that she has ordered some love eggs so they will be put to use!

Again thank you for your help.
  14. jacy

jacy New Member

There are clubs where these things are allowed - make her perform for you in front of others. let them touch her but not in her most intimate places as you don't want her to pick up a disease.

Have the remote control vibrator in and let people take turns controlling it while she pleases you.

Q: is this to be a punishment to keep her in line, or other reasons for the public thing?

unfortunatley, all the best public humiliation methods are illegal. I knew a dom who made his sub take off her shirt while driving so that other drivers could see. That could get her a charge of indecent exposure. (actually, in TX it is legal for a woman to go topless, but if it creates a disturbance there is a charge for that).

So you may check the laws where you live, and maybe you can make her do that in a location unlikely to cause a disturbance.
  15. Mistress X

Mistress X New Member

you could tie a vibe to her pussy, while wearing a very short skirt, sexy top and no bra....