First post and question about gift ideas

Taken_ Anitah

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, I've had a little browse through the forum.

I've been into BDSM for around 10 years, I've recently entered into a relationship with a dom and we've discussed limits, what we've both into etc.. but its still early days and we haven't played out very many of our fantasies yet.

Anyway its his birthday soon and I want to get him something really special. I have a budget of up to £100. I guess I'm struggling because we've not been together for very long and I don't want to scare him off by buying him something more extreme than he would expect or want.

I was thinking of getting a collar tag engraved but unsure of a good inscription? Any ideas for inscriptions or general gift ideas for a dom male would be appreciated. More specifically, I'm trying to think of something subtle or discreet.

Thanks

Anitah

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If he's a dom, a collar is probably not appropriate--collars are strongly associated with submission. And if you want it so he will put it on you, it would look manipulative to give him that, unless you and he have discussed that.

Is he into leather at all? If so, you can probably get a good classic biker jacket for that much, and you can definitely get a pair of boots, although good boots can easily run twice what you want to spend. Or get him some accessories to expand the range of the dom wardrobe he has already, like a studded leather belt, leather tie, leather suspenders, and Sam Browne (a strap that runs across the chest and over the shoulder). And if he's not into leather, consider some classy black clothing: every dom should have a black suit, black shirt, and red or black tie.

Is he into pain play? You could also get him a high-quality flogger--nice wooden handle, leather falls, etc. Or you could get him a selection of less pricey toys, like a crop, a paddle, and a cane.

If he's into bondage, you could get him a nice collection of leather restraints--cuffs, straps, etc. You could get a hood, although a top of the line hood will cost more. An under-the-bed restraint system is another possibility.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account