sub's hood pierced

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

but if humans were intended on having more holes in their bodies, they would have been created with them

Well, no, because if everyone had them, it would be no fun. It's a matter of choice; I choose to get myself pierced and tattooed, just as anyone who objects to my decision to do this has the choice not to look if they find it offensive.

And Mr Aero, deciding to get it done professionally, instead of doing it yourself, was the best thing you could have done :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

Well, no, because if everyone had them, it would be no fun. It's a matter of choice; I choose to get myself pierced and tattooed, just as anyone who objects to my decision to do this has the choice not to look if they find it offensive.

I-i'm sorry if I offended you, Puppy. I didn't mean too. *cries* I know it is a choice, and I know my analogy is wrong, but I am not one for the piercings, Please forgive me if I offended you, my friend.

Fileboom Premium Account

vixxx3n

I personally do all my piercings myself but as for a hood piercing I would suggest a professional also. Unless your master has a good steady hand, clamp, and right gauge then maybe. But even then no. Its all about gauge size and positioning. I would so get a hood piercing but it takes 3 weeks to heal right before you can have sex and I can't wait that long.

If all else fails try a Christina. I want that. Its a type of surface piercing. It takes about 6 months to heal just right but you can go straight into sex after it. You just got to be careful the first week or two. But also you need the right anatomy for it. It rejects 70% of the people who get them. But alas all my piercings are coming out when I go to military college. Come to think of it, since I'll be gone for 6 weeks for boot camp I should get my hood pierced then because lack of sex. :D

Fileboom Premium Account