Genital piercings...

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am considering getting my hood pierced due to the fact that I have a hard time orgasming, and I have the perfect little clit for just such a piercing :D my question is, any feedback on this? do any of you have a genital piercing? anything i should watch out for? im nervous to get it done because if the piercer screws it up...

also i have gotten mixed reviews on how long it takes to heal?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

This might help... :)

http://www.smplace.com/forum/1922-tattoos-and-piercings.html

I'm hoping to get my own clit hood pierced sometime in the next few months, and am a bit nervous about it, but I've been like that with all my piercings :( And from what I've read, a genital piercing usually takes around 4 to 6 weeks to heal completely, although you'll probably get more info if you Google it.

One thing I'd recommend, though, is go to a well known and reputable piercer, and be prepared to travel to find one, if need be. I've had to take the majority of my piercings out due to various problems (only got my tongue bar and belly bar left), and these were all ear and facial piercings, so I can only imagine how bad it would be to experience such problems in such a delicate area... :(

Fileboom Premium Account

A good friend of mine had hers done two years ago. She couldn't have sex for two months due to the soreness and sensitivity and swelling, and even the slightest nudge or contact with something would set her twitching. She said it was totally worth the soreness and such once it had settled down and healed though. Apparently makes things a whole lot more reactive down there...:D

I'll ask her next time I see her, see if shes any tips.

Fileboom Premium Account

I got my hood pierced earlier in the year. It healed faster than the 6 weeks they told me to wait, probably because I washed it almost religiously and I used iodine on it on a regular basis.

Never go to a place that you have not researched thoroughly. The place I went has been around for nearly 40 years and I know a tattoo artist that works there. I also know someone that has known the owner and his brother since childhood. I know you probably aren't in the same situation, but I'm sure you can ask around and find a reputable place.

I would stick with a hood piercing over a clit piercing. There is a lot more that can go wrong when you have your clit pierced, including losing feeling completely.

A note on the jewelry you get: The curved bar looks the same as the straight bar when it's in but if feel much better when you are having sex. I have also been told that the vertical piercing (that's what I have) is much more stimulating than the horizontal piercing.

Hope this was helpful,

PuppyPuppy

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Puppypuppypuppy said it best, RESEARCH! I've heard horror stories, and ive heard glamour stories, i think the old saying, the proof is in the pudding says it best. If you take care of it like they say, keep it clean, wash it three times a day with saline solution, it should take no longer then 6 weeks to heal. HOWEVER, if you play with it, touch it, wipe forwards, whatever, its gonna take some time. I had an ex who got it done in high school. she sat down for her exams the next day and orgasmed right on the spot, no joke, and she was a screamer.
On the flipside, I have a pubis crown at the base of my penis on the top, which does nothing for me, but is designed to rub the clitoris during sex.. I'm considerate of my lady friends ;)

and now for the statement as devils advocate.... ever stop to think its not you, but the lack of ability from the partners you've chosen?

With that said, I encourage any female to take charge of her own sexuality, however bare in mind getting a ring ir a bar in your clit hood, simply adds another spot for a dom to clip a chain to......

Fileboom Premium Account

Hehe, chains sound fun. Master has never tried that with me. What kind of clips do you get and can they just be found in novelty shops? I got my nipples pierced because Master wanted me too and I think that running a chain through them (the rings, not the holes, that would freaking hurt I imagine) and down to my hood would be cute. Master likes his puppy cute.

I liked the orgasm story Sparrow. My first unintentional orgasm cams about four days after I got my hood pierced while I was driving down the freeway on my way to see Master. He really enjoyed hearing about it when I got there. :)

Fileboom Premium Account