Genital piercings...

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i dont think i could ever get the courage to pierce my nipples, but then again mine are extra sensitive. I got ome rather painful scabs just the other day that resulted from just some light pinching and twisting. My Sir loves loves how sensitive they are though! Guess it makes His job a bit easier for the time being so He can focus on taming my bratty side!:D

Sparrow, I am sure you are right about my previous partners lacking skill, I am not rushing into this. I think I have finally met my match, I am very excited about this. Also, if He wants to hook a chain to me, id rather He hook it to a ring than to put a clamp on my pussy lips!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

might i suggest looking into mac motorcycles... or even hardknocks from kikker 5150... Im a dealer for the hardknock, but i really love the new Mac Motorcycles....

Never heard of these, and have picked the bike I want anyway...a Suzuki 125 Marauder :)

Hmm, all this talk about nipple piercings, and attaching a chain to a clit piercing, is so horny...not sure if I could have nipple piercings, well, I like the way they look but am worried that having this done will destroy the nerves, as I've heard this is quite common :( But I'm determined to get my clit done ASAP, and would love, once it's completely healed to have a lead attached to it, so I can be taken for walkies... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

the marauder is an awesome lil bike, especially if your short like me, but that' why i went with kikker 5150. Old school frisco style bobber with tons of options for an awesome price. that and well, chicks simply look super hot on a rigid frame...

274677_2_o.jpg

oh, and that bike is stock... :D
and so is this one....

289375_2_o.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

trust me, i know all about being short... at 5'2 3/4" its hard to fit on many bikes, but with a seat height of only 25" the kikker hardknock was perfect for me. 200cc, rigid frame, with loads of options at half the price of any other bike i looked at. and i looked at the marauder. I also ride a cb200 cafe racer twin star and a cb350 bobber, both of which i'd love to take pics of my wife on...

Fileboom Premium Account