Changing a sub's first name

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This would be hard for me. To lose your first and last name all at once would be a real shock to the system. I hated changing my last name when I got married and instead added it to my middle name. I guess however in the instance of a 24/7 slave relationship it would be fairly appropriate but psychologically I don't think I could do it. For me it would feel like I was saying goodbye to my life before I was a slave and all the life experiences that made me the person that I am. I would rather look at the move to a 24/7 relationship as a progression to something better rather than a complete severing of my previous life.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sub4Life

I'v never heard of it. But I am pretty naive to how everything works. My Master introduced me to the lifestyle and He keeps me sheltered for the most part. When I joined this site it was my first time talking to other subs and doms.

But I can't imagine changing my name :-/. But He does have names He calls me. Mainly the Russian form of my name. But that's an affection thing, I dont think he would have me change my name

It's interesting though. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Is this the woman from Nigeria? If it is then imho I think it would be wise to slow down on beginning a 24/7 with complete name change with a woman that isn't exactly interested in the lifestyle past doing it because she knows you like it. For her to be a true sub or slave she must want this lifestyle with her whole being otherwise it is not a true M/s or D/s relationship. IF you bombard her with this drastic change I foresee a huge crash and burn in your future. Are you worried that once she gets to the US that you may lose her?

Fileboom Premium Account

WmaGuy

Is this the woman from Nigeria? If it is then imho I think it would be wise to slow down on beginning a 24/7 with complete name change with a woman that isn't exactly interested in the lifestyle past doing it because she knows you like it. For her to be a true sub or slave she must want this lifestyle with her whole being otherwise it is not a true M/s or D/s relationship. IF you bombard her with this drastic change I foresee a huge crash and burn in your future. Are you worried that once she gets to the US that you may lose her?

Spot on...I guess everyone is entitled to practice their lifestyle in the way they wish. While I have indeed changed the name of my sub to fit a particular mood, or roleplay, I can't imagine that even in a full-blown 24/7 relationship, that stripping a person of their birth name fully/legally will yield much more than a person lost of their identity....I smell backfire if this proceeds....

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69