sub's hood pierced

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by MrAero, Apr 4, 2009.

1. MrAero

MrAero Member

I am considering piercing my sub's hood as a form of submission and trust. However, I know that this will take considerable knowledge on my part and I want to know exactly what I'm doing before I do this. If I cannot learn enough about this to feel comfortable telling her to do this, then we will go together t get it done professionally. Does anyone have anymore info about this?
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Prissy

Prissy Member

None that I am able to tel you besides professional help.
  3. I would forget learning to do it yourself and just take her to a professional piercer to get it done, to be on the safe side. I'm hoping to get my clit hood pierced sometime in the near future, and I can tell you now that I am not letting anyone with little or no experience anywhere near it.
  4. RRR1609

RRR1609 Member

I'm thinking it would be better if you took the time to learn how to do it yourself. It would show your Sub that you care, and it could potentially be an extremely intimate act between the two of you. Just be sure you're confident in what you are doing. Don't be hasty. ;)
  5. I have my hood pierced. It was m decision to get it done but Master, a two friends (one who also got her hood pierced) came with me. For me the biggest gesture was that he stood there and said comforting things to keep me calm (I have an enormous fear of needles).

People that give piercings in a professional setting have training and experience. Because the piercing is in such a sensitive area only a professional should do it. DO you know what should be use to clean it? How ofter it should be cleaned? No contact (other than by the recipient and then only during cleaning) for at least four weeks and no oral contact for at least six weeks. There are reasons you have to 1. sign a waiver 2. have things explained to you five or six times 3. receive an aftercare sheet etc...

My piercer was very experienced. He told me what would look ad feel the best so I got a vertical piercing rather than the horizontal piercing I went in for. I've never regretted it, though I missed sex for a while, and I might get something else pierced someday because my piercer knew what he was doing, could explain things to me, made me comfortable, and it didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would (three seconds of the most excruciating pain of my life followed by a pleasant burning sensation).

Besides, wouldn't having her lay spread eagle while someone else poked and prodded her humiliate her enough?
  6. Prissy

Prissy Member

P3 has some of the best advice I have heard. Although I have no idea why people would get a peircing anyway
  7. Because in some cases, it can make certain activities more pleasurable.
  8. Prissy

Prissy Member

but if humans were intended on having more holes in their bodies, they would have been created with them
  9. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Do deviated septums count? LOL

But seriously. Do you have an autoclave? What Etailer to you buy your supplies from, and are they located in Mexico? Does your sub's anatomy dictate a certain piercing location as opposed to any other?

I'm not saying you can't pierce your sub. But really, for genitalia go ahead and call a pro. Nobody wants gangrene or scar tissue on their junk. If you're a piercing novice go ahead and start with a nipple. A trained monkey can pierce a nipple.
  10. MrAero

MrAero Member

hahaha thanks.

I've read up on it and tested her (using a q-tip) and the best piercing for her would be the vertical hood piercing. I know to buy a needle and small tube to place on the other side of the skin to guide the needle. However I don't know where to buy the best materials. I believe after researching further and talking to you all that I'll just go with her to get it done. I agree, that would be very humiliating.
  11. Well, no, because if everyone had them, it would be no fun. It's a matter of choice; I choose to get myself pierced and tattooed, just as anyone who objects to my decision to do this has the choice not to look if they find it offensive.

And Mr Aero, deciding to get it done professionally, instead of doing it yourself, was the best thing you could have done :)
  12. Prissy

Prissy Member

I-i'm sorry if I offended you, Puppy. I didn't mean too. *cries* I know it is a choice, and I know my analogy is wrong, but I am not one for the piercings, Please forgive me if I offended you, my friend.
  13. It's okay, Prissy. I often misread posts people make, and get confused by what they are trying to say :(
  14. Prissy

Prissy Member

S-so you aren't angry with me? *sniffles*
  15. vixxx3n

vixxx3n New Member

I personally do all my piercings myself but as for a hood piercing I would suggest a professional also. Unless your master has a good steady hand, clamp, and right gauge then maybe. But even then no. Its all about gauge size and positioning. I would so get a hood piercing but it takes 3 weeks to heal right before you can have sex and I can't wait that long.

If all else fails try a Christina. I want that. Its a type of surface piercing. It takes about 6 months to heal just right but you can go straight into sex after it. You just got to be careful the first week or two. But also you need the right anatomy for it. It rejects 70% of the people who get them. But alas all my piercings are coming out when I go to military college. Come to think of it, since I'll be gone for 6 weeks for boot camp I should get my hood pierced then because lack of sex. :D