Stress Positions and Other Creative Punishments

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

We tend to trade off, that was my husband that replied to your post the first time and now its the wife responding to you lol. But mainly he is the one that is dominant..I just love it when he controls me tho ;), but were gonna have more switching tho so that way I can have my fun controlling him and he can have alot more pleasure and pain. :) Is your mistress your girlfriend? or is it just someone who is your playmate?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

master jey

So who brought on the subject of BDSM
she is the one! my little dark princess
our relationship was bdsm from the first day I hoocked her in the club and we went to my home she chained me to the bed and whiped me up nicely ^^
I wana switch it up n be dominant alot more often
we had problem with this we both are dominants,so she is dominant 3 days then i'm dominant 3 days 1 day we are resting :)

Fileboom Premium Account

LOL wow thats awesome!!! did it freak u out when she did that? I was never into the whole bdsm with my ex cause I didnt know it even existed and even if he were to ask me I didnt trust him like that...but my hubby makes me feel fuckin awesome and willing to do anything! The closest thing we got to anything kinky the first time was when he undressed me (from head to toe) with his TEETH ONLY!!! I was rather impressed and turned on lol!;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Little_M

That's kind of harsh :/

On the main topic, though, I always think the best punishments are when the slave has, to do something, but not by force. Like, the master just tells them to do it, and they have to. You know? I kind of feel like, if the slave is tied up in an uncomfortable way, they can still have rebellion in their heart while they are enduring the punishment.... do you know what I mean?

Fileboom Premium Account