Stress Positions and Other Creative Punishments

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think I read somewhere that this was an army interrogation method?
I have thought about this, and I think I would like to combine it with an alarm clock set in front of the sub, face on, the alarm set to a time that is achievable yet agony.
Watching the subbie's face as he/she locks the eyes to the second hand, as it moves so slowly to sweet release would be delicious to observe. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

monocrome

now, see, i am not certain that would be a punishment for me. i think i would take pride in holding that position until every second ticked away.

regarding cold showers, he tried to use them as punishment, but i enjoyed them. hehehe. i dislike the initial sensation but after that i like to just sit in the cold water getting numb and the rush of everything tingling back to life afterward is enjoyable.

i don't have to be punished often at all, but i've found the only punishment i've ever recieved that works is his disappointment. he is extremely flexible, but when i have done something to disappoint, i know it and that is an agony i can't explain.

Fileboom Premium Account

now, see, i am not certain that would be a punishment for me. i think i would take pride in holding that position until every second ticked away.

I see what you mean Monocrome, personally, I love to see OLP achieve certain things, and I get pleasure out of her training going well, I'm so proud of her. I also get pleasure out of punishing her, so I guess it's a win, win for me.

Fileboom Premium Account