Stress Positions and Other Creative Punishments

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by slavemarky, May 27, 2009.

1. slavemarky

slavemarky New Member

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  2. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

That perching is a type of excersize (spelt wrong) that I use to do. I use to go to summer camp and we had to do it there, ( not related to bdsm). I like it as an idea as a punishment.
  3. Master C

Master C Member

Thank you for the great idea Slavemarky. that just might work should she misbehave again.
  4. slavemarky

slavemarky New Member

Combining Perching with Icy Hot on naughty bits and holding heavy objects on outstretched arms will bring a slave to tears.

5. I think I read somewhere that this was an army interrogation method?
    I have thought about this, and I think I would like to combine it with an alarm clock set in front of the sub, face on, the alarm set to a time that is achievable yet agony.
    Watching the subbie's face as he/she locks the eyes to the second hand, as it moves so slowly to sweet release would be delicious to observe. :)
  6. monocrome

monocrome Member

now, see, i am not certain that would be a punishment for me. i think i would take pride in holding that position until every second ticked away.

regarding cold showers, he tried to use them as punishment, but i enjoyed them. hehehe. i dislike the initial sensation but after that i like to just sit in the cold water getting numb and the rush of everything tingling back to life afterward is enjoyable.

i don't have to be punished often at all, but i've found the only punishment i've ever recieved that works is his disappointment. he is extremely flexible, but when i have done something to disappoint, i know it and that is an agony i can't explain.
  7. I see what you mean Monocrome, personally, I love to see OLP achieve certain things, and I get pleasure out of her training going well, I'm so proud of her. I also get pleasure out of punishing her, so I guess it's a win, win for me.
  8. master jey

master jey Moderator

well sometimes i use perching punishment only on shikodachi position it is really painful
  9. You can have your sub kneel down on raw grains of rice while arms are bound behind their back. Then, do whatever you want.
  10. master jey

master jey Moderator

Santuary Freak

it is nice way but too much for some girls

who is dominant in your relationship?
  11. We tend to trade off, that was my husband that replied to your post the first time and now its the wife responding to you lol. But mainly he is the one that is dominant..I just love it when he controls me tho ;), but were gonna have more switching tho so that way I can have my fun controlling him and he can have alot more pleasure and pain. :) Is your mistress your girlfriend? or is it just someone who is your playmate?
  12. master jey

master jey Moderator

switching roles is good it's too boring being only master or only slave

yes it's my girlfriend we are like you switching roles but I'm dominant one
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  13. Yes I totally agree..and I am usually the one being submissive so I wana switch it up n be dominant alot more often. OO thats kool! So who brought on the subject of BDSM?
  14. master jey

master jey Moderator

she is the one! my little dark princess
    our relationship was bdsm from the first day I hoocked her in the club and we went to my home she chained me to the bed and whiped me up nicely ^^
    we had problem with this we both are dominants,so she is dominant 3 days then i'm dominant 3 days 1 day we are resting :)
  15. LOL wow thats awesome!!! did it freak u out when she did that? I was never into the whole bdsm with my ex cause I didnt know it even existed and even if he were to ask me I didnt trust him like that...but my hubby makes me feel fuckin awesome and willing to do anything! The closest thing we got to anything kinky the first time was when he undressed me (from head to toe) with his TEETH ONLY!!! I was rather impressed and turned on lol!;)
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009