Punishments?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Nyx, Apr 22, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Nyx

Nyx Member

I've recently been informed by my top that I may be required to write about my punishment this weekend as a further deterrent to repeat behaviour. This, combined with the actual punishment, is definitely humiliating enough to do the trick.

I was wondering what are some punishments used on you/by you that you find effective? I know that all subs and tops are different and what works for one will have little effect on another. Thoughts?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. serodio

serodio Banned

Slave diaries make excellent toys in power play. Not only does is give the top another means of control, by overseeing the entries, but you can relive previous play by reading past entries together. It's sort of like photographs or video, but more literary.

3. Now there's an interesting idea...

4. master dam

master dam New Member

I love it might be a good place to store photos from that day. A strict master would grade your report like a school girl. I'll be starting this tradition very soon.

5. Prissy

Prissy Member

Oh, man..., A diary would be something that I wouldn't find fun.

6. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

$5 says Prissy ends up with a diary for saying that ;)

7. Nyx

Nyx Member

I'll take that bet. ;-)

8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

personally, I use video. A diary is good, but its so much fun to have a sub watch the expressions of pleasure upon their own face from something they've stated they really do not enjoy.

9. Master C

Master C Member

Phantasm, it looks like you owe Nyx 5 dollars. With my forgetfulness, I would never remember to check it, so she won't have to write a diary.

10. filfy

filfy Member

i've mentioned this to my gf and she is ver keen on the idea of keeping a diary. she said it would spurr her on to try and 'best' everything we had written down, and thats fine by me

11. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

I would hate keeping a diary especially if Master was grading it. I would feel humilated bc I know he would threaten to post it on here.

12. filfy

filfy Member

the humiliation side of things is something i personally would enjoy. is one of the reasons my gf is so keen on the idea.

13. Mr.Dom13

Mr.Dom13 New Member

I like this idea, I think it is time for you to start a diary

14. filfy

filfy Member

oh, Ms. sub you shouldnt have said anything

15. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

I never learn my lesson. I will say something else eventually that will give Master ideas.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM