Favorite Punishments?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Roland

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Thanks, Sebastian. I am learning fast, with plenty of help from all of your awesome posts.

What I like to do while she is staring up at me is read an eBook or something like that. Then, put it down and snap some photos of her while mildly berating her for whatever she needs to be punished for. Then I upload them to my computer and tell her as I am doing it that "these are going in the BAD GIRL folder." Only after that do I allow her to relax.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

One trick I use that some slaves really like is chanting. The posture for chanting is standard: kneeling, facing into a corner (like a child being disciplined), forehead on the floor (which forces the ass up slightly). The chant varies. It can be punishment ("I am a bad slave because I disobeyed an order. I am ashamed to be a bad slave"), or it can be for training purposes ("I am an obedient slave. Obeying my master gives me pleasure"). Most of the slaves report that the posture humiliates them, and chanting the same thing over and over for 10-15 minutes focuses them on a particular idea.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account