Self Sucking

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by teloiv, Apr 1, 2009.

1. teloiv

teloiv New Member

Any one here able to suck there own dicks?? and if so how long did it take you to do it?? if i pull on it hard enough i can lick the tip of my head and that is about it,and that's with me on my back and my legs over my head. any tips ????????

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. I don't have a cock, but at one point I was able to suck my own nipples...

3. Prissy

Prissy Member

Ummm, get more flexible, if that is even possible?

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

it is physically impossible to do unless you are incredibly limber and have a penis at least 14 inches...

5. filfy

filfy Member

has anyone seen the film 'short bus'? theres a guy on that who trys it, but just manages to get his lips round the head, usin the same 'technique' you mentioned

6. teloiv

teloiv New Member

Short Bus??? ill check it out.

7. i always heard it was impossible unless you had two ribs removes, maybe more, but then again i suppose if you were able to train your body enough you might be able to.

8. teloiv

teloiv New Member

Remove to ribs!?!?! HUMMMMM!?!?!?! lol, i heard that to, if it did not cost a lot i might consider it lol,

9. Well, there was that rumour about Marilyn Manson a while back... :D

10. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Manson does have a lot of rumors about him........ But sadly most of them just aren't true (or are simply older recycled legends; rib removal, baby eater, had a quart of semen pumped from his stomach, etc etc etc).

Seems in RL he's just another rich guy who keeps busy: Fucks beautiful women, records music that he's far too old to buy himself, owns a liquor brand, paints, appears in movies, and has an ongoing lawsuit concerning custody of three housecats from his marriage to Dita von Teese. (housecats! You'd think he'd have more spooky-cred if he had pet tigers). Not even any reliable rumors that he so much as enjoys a good spanking off-stage.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  11. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

No, that would only help if your lower ribs were contacting your hip, which they don't (even in gruesome automotive accidents that fold people like accordians). Look at stage performers and acrobats who can fold themselves into suitcases, no surgery required.

Really its a matter of: torso length, neck length, penis size, and how flexible your spine happens to be (years of stretching help, start when you're young).