New here - Introduction

Zdom

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi there,

I'm new to the forums, and mostly new to being a dom. My new girlfriend has admitted she's a sub, but she also lives on the other side of the world. We'll be together soon enough, but I wanted to get some helpful notes on what to expect, for when that happens. I don't have much experience with it, but the experiences that I have had have been fun... if a little light.

So I'm going to open a dialogue with my girlfriend about her likes and dislikes so we can get it all out in the open, and in the meantime stay tuned to these forums and ask questions along the way.

I'm into bondage, and she is into breath play mostly, so it should match up for an interesting experience none the less. That's all, just introducing myself. Hi there.

Any tips for broaching the topic with her would be great. We're pretty open, but I feel a little uncomfortable just kinda going "Sooo... about that sub part of you".

Zdom

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

HisFox

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think it would be nice in your case to find a D/s checklist (should be easy to find it on the net) and then talk it over openly with your partner. Also you want to find out the safety aspects of what you're going to do. There are much more experienced people here who'll surely contribute more, but that's my first brief thoughts about the topic :) good luck, and don't be afraid to aske her and people here :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account