Seeking Advice On Boyfriend

Zandar

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Just and idea

I would cast him in the dominant role

Have you thought of tried of achieving your goal by playfully putting him in the opposite role of that you want him in?

Not sure if that made sense (or if it even is good english), so lets see if I can make it clear with an example.

What crossed my mind was this setup:
When ever you two are fooling around, "accidently" make him end up out of control. Have a tie or a scarf or whatever unharmful things hang around that can be used as cuffs or rope and at the right time make him get lock up. Before the "what the hell" or "untie me" pops up, start doing whatever he enjoys most (sexually probably). Give him a moment to let the new situation sink in.
The moment he starts to enjoy this new situation to much, start an all out tickle frenzy, frustrating the hell out of him and at the right moment you "by pure accident" make him escape his bonds. See if you managed to "enrage" him enough and find out if you end up being tight up. Dont give him a too hard fight ;) .

Hmmmm... After reading back what I wrote, I wonder if I was writing a serious reply the whole time or that my mind wandered of in a day dream somewhere near the end. O well, see what you can do with it. Enjoy!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Knots

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Have you thought of tried of achieving your goal by playfully putting him in the opposite role of that you want him in?

Not sure if that made sense (or if it even is good english), so lets see if I can make it clear with an example.

What crossed my mind was this setup:
When ever you two are fooling around, "accidently" make him end up out of control. Have a tie or a scarf or whatever unharmful things hang around that can be used as cuffs or rope and at the right time make him get lock up. Before the "what the hell" or "untie me" pops up, start doing whatever he enjoys most (sexually probably). Give him a moment to let the new situation sink in.
The moment he starts to enjoy this new situation to much, start an all out tickle frenzy, frustrating the hell out of him and at the right moment you "by pure accident" make him escape his bonds. See if you managed to "enrage" him enough and find out if you end up being tight up. Dont give him a too hard fight ;) .

Hmmmm... After reading back what I wrote, I wonder if I was writing a serious reply the whole time or that my mind wandered of in a day dream somewhere near the end. O well, see what you can do with it. Enjoy!

I found this kind of sweet and interesting. Provoking light heartedly might well be a good way of doing it (and possibly amusing if unsuccessful).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium