Seeking Advice On Boyfriend

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 or so months, and where as I have no complaints sexually I really want him to explore his kinky side. However he maintains that he doesn't have one which I don't believe to be true but even if it is he isn't even open to trying it. I have tried several times to convince him to indulge me but he has refused, I don't want to make him do anything he isnt comfortable with but I would at least like him to try out some mild kink. I think the main reason he is put off is I have told him about a few things me and my sub/mistress get up to and he find them a little extreme I have told him I don't want him to jump in at the deep end but he remains unconvinced. If it helps I would cast him in the dominant role as he is the top in the sexual side of the relationship. I'm not looking to do anything major just for him to tie me up, spank me a little, call me a few dirty names and to be a little bit more forcefull than usual. I would appreciate any advice or ideas on how to bring him round I have explained the things I would like done to me but he is still unwilling to try them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

If he's not willing to accomodate for you at all, he sounds like a bit of a dick. Bu that's from looking at it without anything else as background. What's his problem? Does he just not think he'll enjoy it, or is there really something there?

It'd be good to know all that before any advice.

Something that's been suggested already on this board is letting him have all control of when sex happens, and how, and whether he reciprocates, so that he gets used to being in control and as rough or soft as he wants. If it seems relevant, that could be a start.

Fileboom Premium Account

decoyicus

Well he is by no means a dick just a little strong headed when it comes to this sort of thing and as for a reason all he has given me is "I just don't like the idea" and "I don't think it is going to be my sort of thing" but I do know that he is hesitant to try new things and not just sexually. I feel he just needs a bit of a push but I can't figure out how to give it to him.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

the thing you have to ask yourself is can you live without this need being compensated. if the answer is yes then by all means continue to do what you will but if the answer is either you dont know or no, then the simple truth is unless hes willing to try for your sake, you'll not be happy in the long run. Sure you may e able to put it off for years, but somewhere down the road it will rear its ugly head and you'll feel trapped. It's only been a few months, If your going to move on and find someone who makes you happy in all ways,, the time to do so is now.

I suggest you talk to him, really really talk to him, and be as honest as you possibly can. I know its probably a tad embarrassing talking about some things, but just get through it and lay all the cards on he table. in the end, you'll be glad you did.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow is correct! For one, no one should trap themselves into a relationship or situation that creates unhealthy tension if the need is serious enough to cause disruption in ones life, however if you think you can move beyond it then that is another option.

Unfortunately with the answer of "Not my thing" coming into play, and his complete lack of interest in pursuing your interest, means this is a null and void issue to him.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Yup, I agree with Sparrow as well. It's estimated that only about 10-15% of the population have a significant kinky side to them (depending on how rigidly you define kinky, I suppose). If he's not particularly kinky, the best you can get from him is some grudging playing along, which probably won't satisfy either of you. And if he's not willing to explore, then pressuring him to is just going make you both unhappy. Have a long honest talk with him; tell him what you want from him sexually, and if he's not willing to explore, then just accept that the two of you aren't very compatible on this issue and talk about moving on to other partners.

Fileboom Premium Account

decoyicus

After reading what you have all said I have decided to leave the matter alone, if he doesn't want to do it he doesn't want to do it and I can't force him nor would I want to. As for moving on to someone else I'm not going to do that, he is an amazing man and we have such a good relationship I can't see the logic in breaking it off just because he doesn't want to dominate me. It's not like my kinky side is neglected and doesn't get any attention, I play on a regular basis with a wonderful woman who shares nearly all of my kinks and has introduced me to some new ones. As for what Sparrow said I can live without him indulging my kinky side, its just I have recently discovered a new side of myself sexually and I wanted to share it with him but now I have come to see that I shouldn't push him. I would like to thank all of you for your input this wasn't the result I was looking for but its probably for the best I would hate for me to have pushed him away by pressuring him into to doing something he didn't want to. maybe he will come around in his own time we already have semi-rough sex so it doesn't seam like that big of a leap. again thank you all for your input.

Fileboom Premium Account