Secretary (movie)

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sashalust

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

We started watching 88minutes last night but it was after a bit of fun so I of course fell asleep and will probably hear about it this morning for how I fell asleep.

Though thinking about movies with an S&M type theme made me think of the movie "Hard Candy", where a teenage girl lures older men to her over the internet drugs them then proceeds to torture them till they agree they are the killers of her best friend even though they have no real connection to her or her friend in anyway.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I like 9 1/2 weeks...

As for 88 minutes, a sadist kills a girl in the beginning, and then gets sentenced to death on the testimony of a criminal psychologist (Al Pacino). On the day before his execution, nine years later, Al Pacino is threatened that he has 88 minutes to live, and thus begins a race with constant calls and packages that update him on how much time he has left, accompanied by more crime scenes that follow suit of the original, a detail that risks to grant him a stay of execution.... its a hair raising chilling tale with lots of twists and reveals itself as not only an excellent thriller, but has a definite bdsm undertone.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account