New Slave

subspace

Sate_Sprie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I also have to ask permission. If I forget the next time I deff. won't get to, if I ask or not.

Also, I asked master if we could talk later. He agreed. I've not been too good today, so I'm waiting till when he's pleased with me. He said we can play later, so, probably after that. =) I'll let you know.

Also, I'll ask for certain if me not cumming is strictly for punishment sake or not. I'm not really sure.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sate_Sprie

We actually had a pretty in-depth conversation. We discussed what we liked/didn't like, what scenarios interested us and what was exspected from each. We finally made a decision about if we want to just have a sub-dom relationship when it relates to sex or all the time. After some talk we decided we wanted to try it all the time. He kinda of wanted to, but didn't know if I did, and I did but never told him.

We also talked about what extremities we really wanted to go to, and how much he thought I could take. We've been married for a while but I think my bluntness and lack of being freaked out by anything surprised him. We discussed concerns and what not, so I think we covered most everything.

Also, I asked him outright if he was going to use orgasms as a punishment/reward thing or what. He said that it wouldn't necessarily use it as either but in a way it's based upon my behavior, so the way I took it I would have to be very bad, or if i'm really good then I might get to cum twice, but it may not be my behavior for a day, it may be based on my behavior for a week. ect. Basically, he told me not to worry that he'd take care of me, so not to let it hang me up.

He said if I'm good, in the future he will have a collar made for me, with my name engraved on it. =)

After our talk, well, because of our talk, Master let me get him off. Apparently I was very good and he's proud of me. =)

Also, what's cock worship? I kind of know what it is, but not really, if that makes sense. So, I'm supposed to find out.

This is long, sorry If i rambled, and for the gramatical errors. =P

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I'm glad that you've breached the barriers of communication, and now that you see its not that hard to just talk about sex and your desires, im sure things will work out just fine.

Cock worship is just as it sounds. It's when a sub or a slave desires nothing more then the phallic idol that is her masters penis to be near her. Simply to touch, caress, kiss, lick, clean, and have it within view, so the sub can examine it thoroughly, in detail and know every aspect of it almost as if it were Jesus and the sub was a nun.... I'm sure you get the idea.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

Thanks everyone for helping me. Living in such a small area it's not as if I really know anyone that's as into it as we are, or well, are planning to be. Finding Dariche was just by chance, and I didn't know he also was into it until we were married. I lucked out. hah.

Sparrow - Thanks for explaining things to me. =)

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Cock worship is just as it sounds. It's when a sub or a slave desires nothing more then the phallic idol that is her masters penis to be near her. Simply to touch, caress, kiss, lick, clean, and have it within view, so the sub can examine it thoroughly, in detail and know every aspect of it almost as if it were Jesus and the sub was a nun.... I'm sure you get the idea.

Damn!

*licks lips*

Fileboom Premium Account