Secretary (movie)

Nyx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Not precisely sure this is the correct area for this post. So if it isn't, please don't hate me moderaters! :p

Have any of you seen the movie Secretary? I watched it for the fourth time tonite and introduced it to my master, who also seemed to enjoy it.

Even aside from the S&M aspect (or what turned out to be more of a D&S bent), the movie was incredibly well done. The camerawork was fantastic, and the psychology present in the movie was fascinating. I'm a psych major, so I practically drooled over the many themes present throughout the film. May have just been latent effects from the gag, tho. :p

If you haven't seen it don't read the next line!

I told my master that the part about sending a worm through the mail to test her dominant's reaction was rather ingenious. And I'm sorely tempted to try it. *grins*

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Stargazer

Its not an adult film in that sense. You'll find it in the regular A-Z with everything else.

I agree that the the whole execution of the film is spectacular. It deals with a supposed taboo subject in a very tasteful and clever way and being an independent film, doesn't have all the tackiness it would have done with major studio backing.

James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal both give outstanding performances. So I second Nyx and will say that anyone, whether they are kinky or vanilla, should check it out for sure.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

One of my favorite movies to date. I also found the psychological undertones to be fantastic.

P.S. - At first, I was thinking this should be in the off topic like you inclined, however, since it does fit into bdsm nomenclature, I've decided that it does in fact fit better in this, the general, section. I'm not mad at you :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

Umm, would this movie be available in a movie rental shop, or in an adult movie shop?

I found a copy last weekend at Beat Buy, but they only had one copy so depending on where you live it may be hard to find.

My local Blockbuster had a copy. It's also available for a reasonable price online and is well worth the purchase price. :) I've watched it over and over and will continue to do so. Even the music is spectacular! Also most stores like Best Buy will order something for you if you ask them to, and it isn't in stock.

P.S. - At first, I was thinking this should be in the off topic like you inclined, however, since it does fit into bdsm nomenclature, I've decided that it does in fact fit better in this, the general, section. I'm not mad at you

Yay! You're not mad! :-D

Anybody get any good ideas from watching that movie? My master really likes the spreader-esque bar she wears in the opening scene.

Oh, and Stargazer, you said it perfectly! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

I know, that bar was amazing. Heh, as I'm writing this, Nyx is sitting next to me and getting herself into more and more trouble telling me how to make these things. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

The movie was very well done cinematically, quite often I would find myself more caught up in the way a shot was framed or the manner in which the artificial/natural environments were represented than in what was going on in the film. Need to watch it again soon.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69