I was naughty so I am now in pain.

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Prissy, May 17, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Prissy

Prissy Member

my feet were cuffed together, then they were tied to my upper thighs, then a rope was placed in the crook of one knee, around the left arm of the fouton, around the right arm of the fouton, split into two, wrapped around the crook of the other knee, and puled tightly. and the first part was behind my back. then he ran the rope through my new collar, and tied it into the left arm of the fouton.

Next he placed a rope or something in behind my neck, but in between that and my collar, and he attached that to the back of the fouton. My hands were cuffed behind my backand a whiffle ball gag was placed in my mouth.

Have I ever said how much I hate drool? Well I drooled so much, my nightgown needs washing, and he won't alow me to was it until tomorrow he left the computer playing a movie in front of me, and the worst part of it, I really don't want to watch that movie anymore.

I ache, and my knees are stiff and I am becoming cold now that I am wet, from drool. I am now glad can stop the movie, but I am still stuch to the fouton, as he never released that part. He says I need to remain this way for a while yet.

2. Prissy

Prissy Member

What I did that was misbehaving was Master ordered me to lie down on the fouton for some fun, and I said not without a pillow. After saying that 5 times, he bound me as I was.

3. Amuk

Amuk Member

I probably would have done something very similar.

4. Prissy

Prissy Member

similar to me or Master?

5. Amuk

Amuk Member

I meant similar to your Master. Disobedience is NOT tolerable when it comes to me.

6. Prissy

Prissy Member

If I had a pillow, I would have obliged.

7. Nyx

Nyx Member

*sighs*
    Masters can be so particular about immediate obedience. Last night mine gave me three chances to obey an order and then he whipped me across the breasts (which he knows I hate horribly) and then bound, blindfolded and gagged me and left me.

8. Prissy

Prissy Member

Left you? for how long?

9. Nyx

Nyx Member

He insists it was only five minutes but it felt like twenty. And apparently he was still in the room watching me even though I thought he'd left the room.

10. Amuk

Amuk Member

If I were your Master, my response to that would simply be, "If I had a pillow, I would have smothered you."

Just a note, it wouldn't be to the point of suffocation mind you. I know how to play safe.

11. Amuk

Amuk Member

This sounds like what I did on a couple of occasions. Though only once out of the two times did I stay in the room.

12. Prissy

Prissy Member

Wewll at least you were monitored should someting bad have happened.(nyx)

That is one thing we don't do is breath play. I am not comfortable with it and he respects that.(amuk)

13. Nyx

Nyx Member

It was really pretty clever of him. Especially because he told me I wasn't allowed to remove the gag and I might have taken it out for a few seconds not realizing he was watching.
    It was very effective.

14. Prissy

Prissy Member

but nyx you said you were bound. how would you be able to reach the gag>

15. Amuk

Amuk Member

Oh, well, if such were the case, Prissy, I wouldn't actually do it then. Instead I would just give a threat.

I found it to be very effective myself, and I wish I could have had the opportunity to do it once more. At the very least.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM