I was naughty so I am now in pain.

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

my feet were cuffed together, then they were tied to my upper thighs, then a rope was placed in the crook of one knee, around the left arm of the fouton, around the right arm of the fouton, split into two, wrapped around the crook of the other knee, and puled tightly. and the first part was behind my back. then he ran the rope through my new collar, and tied it into the left arm of the fouton.

Next he placed a rope or something in behind my neck, but in between that and my collar, and he attached that to the back of the fouton. My hands were cuffed behind my backand a whiffle ball gag was placed in my mouth.

Have I ever said how much I hate drool? Well I drooled so much, my nightgown needs washing, and he won't alow me to was it until tomorrow he left the computer playing a movie in front of me, and the worst part of it, I really don't want to watch that movie anymore.

I ache, and my knees are stiff and I am becoming cold now that I am wet, from drool. I am now glad can stop the movie, but I am still stuch to the fouton, as he never released that part. He says I need to remain this way for a while yet.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Nyx