Religion.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

leotort

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ancient Aliens theory is essentially Stargate :p Btw, love that show, and the theory is entirely plausible. Part of the AA theorum is incorpirated into my path of Paganism... that the Norse gods were "not of the Earth" (i.e. from a different plannet if you analyse it today).

I've recently started watching the new Battlestar Galactica, and the themes of religion and how different religions conflict are major aspects of the show, along with parent and child relationships and death and rebirth.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

dark_elim

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've recently started watching the new Battlestar Galactica, and the themes of religion and how different religions conflict are major aspects of the show, along with parent and child relationships and death and rebirth.

I loved Ron Moore's Galactica. Great drama and great food for thought.

To add my two cents to the topic, I consider myself to be a Dudeist with occasional Bhuddist leanings. I was baptized as a Catholic after birth , then as a Baptist, then confirmed in the Methodist church as a teen. After I moved away from home I became an agnostic, because I feel we cannot definitely prove or disprove divinity. Around the same time I got into Eastrearn philosophy including the I Ching and Zen writings. I stumbled on Dudesim -then- watched The Big Levowski. That movie really tied it all together for me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account