Religion.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Mdent

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As far as I am concerned there isn’t enough evidence for or against a higher power. All books of any religion have a common fatal flaw, they where written by men. and at the end of the day all stories that are in any book should be taken with a pinch of salt as the person righting it may have distorted the true meaning of the story (maybe sub-consciously) towards there own purpose or current feelings. I do agree with most of the fundamental moral principles that the books teach. Using the Bible as a reference as it is the one I know the most about, there is also a lot of holes in the stories and the fact that books have been removed from the bible raises questions to the authenticity of it for a foundation of faith in a deity.

I also dislike ‘religion’ they are very controlling and will disconnect you from the faith of the deity that you believe in. People should have faith in a ‘God’ without conforming to a religion as this would make there contact to there God in diluted by the rules and restrictions of a religion.

But meh if I was to have a moment that told me God was real I would hold my hands up and say so. But until then I will sit on the fence waiting for empirical evidence for or against (probably will be waiting a while).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

As far as I am concerned there isn’t enough evidence for or against a higher power. All books of any religion have a common fatal flaw, they where written by men. and at the end of the day all stories that are in any book should be taken with a pinch of salt as the person righting it may have distorted the true meaning of the story (maybe sub-consciously) towards there own purpose or current feelings. I do agree with most of the fundamental moral principles that the books teach. Using the Bible as a reference as it is the one I know the most about, there is also a lot of holes in the stories and the fact that books have been removed from the bible raises questions to the authenticity of it for a foundation of faith in a deity.

I also dislike ‘religion’ they are very controlling and will disconnect you from the faith of the deity that you believe in. People should have faith in a ‘God’ without conforming to a religion as this would make there contact to there God in diluted by the rules and restrictions of a religion.

But meh if I was to have a moment that told me God was real I would hold my hands up and say so. But until then I will sit on the fence waiting for empirical evidence for or against (probably will be waiting a while).

I agree with all that you have said. I did believe in a god in the past, more specifically the Judeo-Christian god, since I was a Christian. Now I am no longer convinced that the god I formerly believed in is real. I am an atheist and will remain so until I see some convincing evidence of a god existing.

Fileboom Premium Account

Been doing some soul searching, for lack of a better term, the past few years. Read some of the bible since I was raised christian. Read some history on it and a few atheist books talking about the bible. From what I've read and concluded, there is no god and a lot of the things I've read about religious history makes me sick to my stomach. Proud to be atheist now.

Fileboom Premium Account