Religion.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Ashlyn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

In a way, it's similiar to gnostic christianity. I believe that much of the bible has been misinterpretated to be literal, when it should have been taken as allegorical. I accept and embrace the pagan roots that much of christianity has, and incorporate them into my spiritual practice, as well as the spiritual roots of my celtic ancestry.

I believe that there is a single higher power, that has many aspects that have been called by many names, and currently in my spiritual journey, I choose to worship it in the aspect of Jesus Christ, and try to model my life after the teachings of Jesus as put forth in both the canonical gospels, as well as the gnostic/apocryphal gospels.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

cautiouskitty

In a way, it's similiar to gnostic christianity. I believe that much of the bible has been misinterpretated to be literal, when it should have been taken as allegorical. I accept and embrace the pagan roots that much of christianity has, and incorporate them into my spiritual practice, as well as the spiritual roots of my celtic ancestry.

I believe that there is a single higher power, that has many aspects that have been called by many names, and currently in my spiritual journey, I choose to worship it in the aspect of Jesus Christ, and try to model my life after the teachings of Jesus as put forth in both the canonical gospels, as well as the gnostic/apocryphal gospels.

:) thankyou for answering ^^
its certainly very very interesting :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Nuka

I have so many discussions with people about things like this haha. It's refreshing to meet someone who is open to both sides.

Fileboom Premium Account