Dodging the tumbleweed everytime I come here.

Stargazer

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm a member of various internet forums. Some are for hobbies, others for general chit-chat, other forums I use to discuss the intricacies of certain projects I'm involved in. All of them have healthy and activer message boards, ripe with discussion.

One day, I figured that since I was going through a bit of a dilemma regarding my 'fetish' if you want to call it such, no-where else was really appropriate for my enquiry so I used Google to help me find a BDSM forum. Well here I am... Where is everybody else?

Okay, so there's more boring people than there are people with BDSM orientations, but surely if even a fascist, stuck up old twit like Max Mosley can be involved in it, then there's hope for the rest of the human race.

And since we're all like-minded people here, why are people being so secretive? 99% of us are hidden behind an alias anyway. That alias is used by someone else, I know mine is, so it's not as if there's any way your mates at the pub or boss at work is going to track you down, find out and embarrass you.

I've seen some poeple who registered over a year ago and have never typed a single message here! There are interesting and useful threads here that are growing cobwebs because after one or two replies, nobody bothers to continue the discussion.

Come on people, this is a forum! A place for discussion. Discuss for christs sake. Don't just sit in your darkened room masturbating at the pictures in the advett banner at the top of each page... Do your trousers up, wash your hands and discuss your BDSM life.

knowledge is power, sharing your knowledge is helpful to everyone. It encourages others to do it too. If everybody shares, perhaps people will start to have a greater understanding of the BD, the DS and even the SM. And if BDSM is what we live and breathe and lets face it, whats the point of coming here in the first place if it isn't, then opening the understanding and creating a BDSM knowledge base can only help to serve our community.

And serving is something that a good percentage of this particular community should know something about.

If you made it this far without back-paging... I thank you. So whats the deal. If nobody talks here, then where do they do it?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Blondesin

Ive come here to learn about different fetishes and BDSM lifestyles. To explore my sexuality. Ive already learned more today since I joined than i knew yesterday. I hope to learn more as i read along. As for posting, it seems okay for me to post a reply to a thread such as this one. Now posting to a thread I know nothing about but am aware of (ex: butt plugs) just doesnt seem okay.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

... opening the understanding and creating a BDSM knowledge base can only help to serve our community.

And serving is something that a good percentage of this particular community should know something about.

Hmm.... that's highly erroneous in many cases indeed. Remember that many only are allowed to serve one person and one person only. :) Although I'm sure you weren't too serious with that comment. :p

Otherwise, I agree with you... it is indeed a shame when some are shy to discuss things like this, even anonymously. I, however, have every intention to stay on this forum and post every time I feel I have something to say... although I do think that this forum could do well with some more sub-forums... not even necessarily relating to BDSM.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

Last edited: